[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /gamerage/ here? I've actually sharpened the edge of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1428704951799.png (67 KB, 331x304) Image search: [Google]
1428704951799.png
67 KB, 331x304
Who /gamerage/ here?

I've actually sharpened the edge of my desk so i can cut my wrists if I get really angry at a game, but usually I just bit myself, worst case scenario is I just break the skin. I also punch myself in the face and burn myself with lighters.

Fighting games are especially brutal for me.
>>
kys then you will never lose a game again
>>
>>29550437
Not anymore, but I used to. I've calmed down quite a bit just in general with anger.

The worst of it was probably when I was 10-12, somewhere around there. I used to play a lot of GTA III/Vice City in that time, and I would take it personally when NPCs would get over on me (carjackers steal my whip, I start getting rekt/overwhelmed by enemy gangs after attacking them first for fun, getting busted). I don't remember it but I've been told I used to call people in that game "niggerbeaners" which is kind of lol.
>>
get help
that's not chill, dude
>>
>>29550550
Then he'd lose the game
>>
>>29550437
I usually bite beer cans around me until I accidentally cut my gums.
Usually punch the side of an old computer screen and rips the skin off my knuckles pretty badly.
>>
File: 1462418644764.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1462418644764.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>29550550
>kys

Hello, Reddit! Did someone link 4Chan in a leaffy video?
>>
You guys need serious help
>>
I have no idea how people can get mad at a game

It isn't real, there are no stakes accept those you make
>>
>>29550800
>heh its juss a game bro chill out smok sum wed drink a beer or sumthn get laid relax (xd..

I wouldn't normally tell someone to get out, and I'm not gonna tell you either. Stay your ass here.
>>
>>29550835

I never said any of that though, you just made a bad stawman argument. Provide a legitimate reason to get mad at something that has no stakes in real life. Honestly you're just cucking yourself if you let that sorta stuff get to you so easily.
>>
>>29550886
>rationally explain anger
Wew
>>
Holy shit I didn't know other people did this. I usually pinch myself or slap my thighs/cheeks. One time I kicked the wall and made a crack
>>
>>29550886
>heehe cuck u a cuk anon, heh.. cuck, also strawberry man zel zel zel

I'm just fucking w/u, I really don't know why people get mad at games, it just happens tho. I guess one reason I hate losing is in certain games, usually older ones, when you die you have to redo a bunch of shit over again. I hate having to redo stuff, I ain't know though.
>>
I stopped playing FIFA so I wouldn't break my vidya
>>
I got so mad once that I punched myself straight in the nose and send the bone into my eye. Now my face is literally crooked. I've since calmed down. Saving for rhinoplasty.
>>
>>29550950
Fair, but why not work on it. I dunno why you'd let yourself get so worked up over something that has zero significance in life besides trying to enjoy it in the first place

>>29550987
Yeah redoing shit fucking sucks. I can agree with that. When I think of an angry gamer faggot I think of my roommate. He yelled so much the neighbours called the cops for a noise complaint
>>
>>29550437
I stopped getting mad at video games way back when I drove a wooden stick into the screen of my Game Boy.
>>
Me.

I pound my head a lot.

I'm very competitive but not good at a lot of games.

I play healer mostly. It helps circumvent the rage. Thank you /mercy/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.