[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it were possible to impregnate traps, would you start a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: saiyan_preg.jpg (154 KB, 785x1018) Image search: [Google]
saiyan_preg.jpg
154 KB, 785x1018
If it were possible to impregnate traps, would you start a family with one?
>>
>>29550140
>pic
WHY
>>
>>29550140
would it be possible for the baby to teleport out of the trap
I don't want to see a trap poop out a baby
>>
>>29550140
No. I want a healthy voluptuous woman to birth children for me. I want to hire a trap as a live in nanny who my wife and I share in bed on occasion. Ideally we'd hire her when she still had delusions of masculinity and slowly feminize her until she offers her boipucci on command. One fantasy I had was her misbehaving by masturbating against my wishes, then coming to me so I could slap her as she thanks me for disciplining her.

Our kids could practice sex on her so they wouldn't be a autistic faggots writing about unattainable sexual fantasies on /r9k/. Of course I'd make sure that my daughters would only penetrate her, never allow her to even get close to them with her boiclit.
>>
>>29550140
Surely wouldn't do it with a woman, they aren't worth it. A tranny who passes, is mentally/physically appealing to me and is compatible personality-wise, hell yes. Better than a woman any day. Even if they're crazy, women are crazy by default. Fortunately the tranny isn't an actual woman and is attractive to me, win-win situation all-around.
>>
>>29550140
no, dont want my kids to be even more mentally ill.
>>
>>29550140
Antinatalism mutha fucka, do you speak it!!
>>29550552
Actually turns me on. Too bad there aren't many non epidural birth vids.
>>
>>29550763
Honestly my man just kill your self
>>
>>29550140
One of the best parts about traps is that they can't get pregnant. I like them how they are.
>>
>>29550140
Yes, my gf wants to be a mother so bad and I would love to have her bear my children, but she can't because tranny.
>>
>>29553472
>gf
>her
>she
you can't make this shit up lmao
>>
>>29550140
YES
E
S

TRAPS ARE ORIGINAL
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.