[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt-faced, busty-breasted, semi-chubby, cosplay otaku,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>tfw no qt-faced, busty-breasted, semi-chubby, cosplay otaku, mexican gf that will hold you every night after cooking tacos.

Why even live?
>>
Sounds exactly like my fuckbuddy, except she's part Cuban instead of Mexican.
>>
>>29546165

Can you share your sexperience with her? It's my fantasy because there is a very low chance I'd ever marry one or even fuck someone like this during my life.
>>
>>29546217
Sure thing. She has a body almost exactly like the pic you posted, great ass too. 5'2 so she's small, and easy to hold down and fuck. She's really into being dominated. Being held down, spanked, having her hair pulled, etc. She got me into playing some stupid sex game app that ended up being a lot of fun, something I never would have thought about on my own. She also got me into bondage play. Tying her up with belts, blindfolding her, pouring hot wax on her. So fucking sexy, that was really fun. She is also really really vocal. Almost to the point where she's too loud sometimes. She loves scratching and biting me while I fuck her as well.
>>
File: maria.jpg (50 KB, 508x594) Image search: [Google]
maria.jpg
50 KB, 508x594
>>29546332

Sounds pretty caliente. Gracias mi amigo.
>>
>>29546118
Do they like fat guys on the west coast?
>>
>>29546118
Quien esa demonia del semen?
>>
>>29546698

Maria Ramos (MarieDoll Cosplay)
>>
>>29546332
kys normie fag

get off my board
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.