[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any stories where you actually won over normies/girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1455345386063.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1455345386063.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
Do you have any stories where you actually won over normies/girl? Like for once you werent the loser but a winner. I have a few but nothing worth a greentext
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (103 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
103 KB, 500x715
literally everything I do wins over normies outside of political discussion

Seriously, it's disconcerting. I have no social skills or anything, but everything I do seems to resonate with normies. Am I actually not as fucking autistic as I think I am or am I just getting incredibly lucky?

Alternatively they're fucking with me, but y'know.
>>
>>29545672
give examples

prijdkfdjsk
>>
>>29545688

One of the things that for some fucking reason always makes normies think i'm some sort of hero is when teachers (high school, and also a few years ago, i'm not underageb&) would try to get me to actually do fucking work. I did well in school but hated all the pointless work they saddled us with, so half the time i'd just fall asleep in class. One of the most vivid memories I have is my English teacher telling me to sit up and do some bullshit worksheet she had, and all I did was say "no thank you" and half of the guys of the negro persuasion freaked out and from that day forward referred to me as "the realest nigga."

Seriously, it sounds absolutely retarded but that's what happened. I don't get it. That's only one drop in the bucket as well. The only reason they respond like this that I can think of is that my body and voice don't match up at all, giving me some perceived air of confidence. I look like a slightly more manly version of Napoleon Dynamite, but my voice is VERY deep (I hit puberty very early on and have sounded like a barrel chested man since I was 12).
>>
>>29545823
Sounds alot like me desu I'm a couple years out of school but I remember not understanding the normie humour. I've kinda come to understand that's its partly a massive over analysis/parinoia. Ive come to the conclusion that The way we persieve ourselves is a lot different to how we are. Doesn't help thinking this way tho cos I'm still worried sick all the time
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.