[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that I make $90,000 dollars a year at the age of 27 is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 4240699-money.jpg (255 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
4240699-money.jpg
255 KB, 750x500
Now that I make $90,000 dollars a year at the age of 27 is there any reason why I should date girls my own age?

Why shouldn't I just date 18 year old girls and go through them like toliet paper?

The girls my age have all ignored me and not cared for me during my youth and now after theyve had sex with all these Chads and after I make all this money they start to message me on my facebook I never used ebcause nobody talked to me and reply to okcupid after I update it.

I guess what I'm also saying is what type of girl should i go for now?
>>
>>29543034
>what type of girl should i go for now?
Whichever you think will make you happy anon. If you want sex with no commitment then maybe you've got it right.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>29543034
>Why shouldn't I just date 18 year old girls and go through them like toilet paper?
Because I'd like to marry an 18yr old or younger virgin, and if you deflower all of them, then there won't be any left for me. If you fuck a lot of virgins that means you hate both women and men (anyone who wants anything good in life) it's basically one of the most misanthropic things you can do.

Of course maybe that's your thing, maybe you were hurt by stacies and chads alike. But if you did that, if you became a chad, you'd only create more Stacies and robots and fewer chads. You'd be perpetuating the system that spurned you. You'd be fueling the normies' engine of social Darwinism. But hey maybe that's your thing.

If you do decide to become a chad, make sure to beeeee yourself and to reeeee yourself the fuck off this board afterwards.
>>
>>29543034
>Why shouldn't I just date 18 year old girls and go through them like toliet paper?

Pump and dump? Why not find a good woman your own age.
>>
Why do you think they ignored you? They were busing fucking older guys. Absolutely fucking go for it.
>>
>>29543104
>Whichever you think will make you happy anon.
Yes but I am asking which ones will make me sad?

What kind of women should I avoid? Can I trust women my own age?

>>29543219

>Because I'd like to marry an 18yr old or younger virgin, and if you deflower all of them,

The good thing about 18 years old is that every year you get older, they stay the same. There will always be new 18 year old girls who are virgins.

I wouldnt even care if theyre virgins or not btw. Just as long as theyre not a Chad chasing slut yet.

>it's basically one of the most misanthropic things you can do
So what should i do

>. But if you did that, if you became a chad,
Im not a Chad, im a nerd with money.
>>
you're scared if you went for a girl your own age you couldn't keep her, money might get them in the door but it wont make them stay.
>>
>>29543239
>Why not find a good woman your own age.
They spent their youth being used by Chads. Theres something evil about that to me idk. It feels so wrong knowing that she just went after those guys for YEARS and now only likes me for my money.

>>29543242
This makes sense actually.
>>
>>29543285
>you're scared if you went for a girl your own age you couldn't keep her,

No its more like I feel disgusted that I would love someone who was used as a cum rag for asshole Chads and then just be used for my money by this type of girl.

Its like why would a father want his daughter to be an anal slut who fucks bad boys. So why would I want to love that anal slut? It feels deeply disgusting to do that.
>>
>>29543034
Girls who are 18 are immature. If you want to seriously date one then be prepared to deal with the mindset and interests of an 18 year old and having to give her constant attention. At this age they are still able to be programmed into the girl you like/ want. The more time that goes on the harder this gets and the harder it will to remove the negative traits she may have. Positive traits are easier to give though.

When she starts to get 25+ 27+ she is most likely going to have high standards for you. If you show any kind of weakness she will hate you for it and use it as an excuse to leave you. You can't really show women this age your emotions while a younger girl would be more understanding of your human emotions. With an older girl it will just make her sick and lose compassion for you. Women around this age are easier to get along with and you probably have more in common with them but they lose their ability to peer bond often I think. They won't stick with a relationship and will abandon love easily compared to a younger womans love.
>>
>>29543310
Not all women did that. You don't have to let them know about your financial situation on the first date either.
>>
>>29543285
Lmao, literally something a post wall hoe would say.
OP, go for younger girls. More attractive, less baggage. You can also get into a long term with a young girl, what's the deal of dating people your age anyways(?).
>>
>>29543718
Younger, sure, but 18..? That's borderline creepy.

>inb4 female
this is coming from a male.
>>
>>29543656
>Not all women did that.
How do I find the girls who are not? Can't exactly go around asking girls if they're attracted to asshole Chads or not.

> You don't have to let them know about your financial situation on the first date either.

I never got girls attracted to me until I started making my financial situation noticed.
>>
>>29543656
*except for America
>>
>>29543775
>That's borderline creepy.

It wasn't creepy when 18 year old girls were dating 25 years old when I was and 18 year old guy. Why tell girls its okay to do it but then tell the guy he is bad for doing it when he gets older?
>>
>>29543797
How attractive are you, 1-10?
>>
>>29543826
It is not, m8 go on date/fuck18 y.o girls and disregard girls of your own age serve your own justice because no one else will good luck anyway
>>
If girls your own age don't like you, hotter younger girls won't like you either you dumb virgin.
>>
>>29543034

iktf, anon. I went back to medical school as a no-GF loser in my 30's.

The treatment I get now is completely different, but don't know if want because I learned to be content and peaceful being by myself and also I have a waifu now.
>>
You can easily pull 14-19 year olds. That's what i'd go for.
>>
>>29543034
max 401k and roth ira
>>
>>29544159
You'd really go for 14 year olds as a man in your 20s?
>>
>>29544188
Only the ones that have matured much faster than the others.
>>
>>29543862
Id give myself a 5. I'm average or below average but not hideous.
>>
File: superfrog.jpg (106 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
superfrog.jpg
106 KB, 620x349
>>29543275
>can I trust women
>>
>>29543775
>this is coming from a male.
You're male and you use the word creepy?
>>
File: 1465426177702.png (789 KB, 1887x2545) Image search: [Google]
1465426177702.png
789 KB, 1887x2545
>>29544651
Bluepill roastie-influenced social shaming
>>
>>29544292
So why do you deserve anything? You deserve nothing and will get nothing, unless you pretty much pay for a gf.
>>
>>29543034
Younger girls are always more worth than older cumrags, go for them.
>>
>>29544862
Like most men on the planet you stupid normie.
>>
there is. you can take them out to the most expensive restaurants, ditch them before the bill arrives, and laugh at their rage
>>
>>29544939
If only anybody liked you triptard, your trip is litterally irrelevant.
>>
Its not just for the money, its probably because you used to be a creepy neckbeard autist and they see that you've changed and are doing something with your life abc want to give you another chance, and all the chads are probably fat and work long hours at some shitty restaurant job having nothing interesting to talk about. You became Chad, they already peaked
>>
>>29544862
Yes but what kind of gf should I stay away from?
>>
>>29545070
>You became Chad, they already peaked
No i still dress, talk, and act like an autist and have no muscles or swagger.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.