[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you would like to do with gf/bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 74853827.jpg (467 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
74853827.jpg
467 KB, 1024x682
What do others here dream of doing with a significant other?

I often wake up and wonder what it would be like to have a warm qt to snuggle up to and say good morning to.

Hide the thread if its too many feels. I have those days too sometimes.
>>
Yeah, when I think about it I always think about cuddling under the blankets at night, just talking about whatever comes to mind.

Then, I imagine what it would be like to actually have sex with her. Not even the having sex part, the right before we have sex part where I realize "wow, this is happening."
>>
>>29541405
Simple things desu
>cuddling while watching movies
>having him wrap his arms around me
>holding hands while I drag him shopping
>sitting outside looking at the stars and talking about stuff (anything)
>feeling his body pressed against mine as we have sex

I think just being close and intimate with someone is more than enough for me

I'll never get that though
>>
its a lot easier to shrug and say "this will never happen to me so i wont even entertain the thoughts"
i don't need any more sadness in my life OP.
>>
File: d4b.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
d4b.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
I just want to do the things I enjoy with another person who enjoys those things too.
>>
All I really want is someone to cuddle, discuss music with, visit venues, and go record shopping with.
>tfw no patrician gf
>>
>>29541596
>the right before

The after too.

I miss, well not really miss seeing as it has never been, but being able to do stuff for each other and knowing you made a difference to make each others lives better.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 400x266
>Hang out on a warm night
>Perfect view of the building in the cities all lit up
>Just cuddling and loving each other
>Literally nothing else in the world matters
>>
>>29541698
What type of thing?

I used to often go on long drives just to look and chill. The empty seat gets me sometime these days.
>>
I don't know. I've been alone for so long I don't know what normies do with all their time. I assume she wouldn't enjoy shitposting with me on 4chan or watching anime (unless I'm really lucky).
>>
Revealing our innermost selves to each other with the mutual knowledge that we are going to love, cherish and accept each other no matter what's revealed. Make an unbreakable connection that'll stand the test of time.

I'd also like to rub noses and stare into each others eyes, as gay as that probably sounds. Pipe dreams, man.
>>
>>29541596
This.

I'd probably start shaking and get so uncomfortable because I've never done this before. I'm 23 and I have yet to experience anything remotely sexual.
>>
Cuddling at night and just talking to each other. Making each other breakfast on the weekends. Watching a movie every weekend together. Going on a hike every now and then or traveling.

And most importantly, just both of us being happy we have each other.
>>
Dutch ovens all day every day
>>
>>29543135
That's pretty gross anon.
>>
>>29541642
>I'll never get that though
How to be attractive as a woman to the average (not your 6'5" chad)
>don't eat like a cow

Wow, so hard!
>>
This
This is all i ask for, just for a day
>>
>>29544407
overrated unless the girl is like an 8/10 anon.

Best of luck. I've given up.
>>
>>29541405
Cuddle.
Eat with.
Talking to.
Watching a movie with.
Sleeping next to
Fucking
Doing everything I do normally except with someone else.
>>
>>29541405
>cuddle
>shower
>sleep
>play video games
>basically go everywhere together
>do everything together

Finding a bf is so hard when you're not attractive and also a loser.
It seems it's not that hard to find gay men to have sex with, but I want someone that'll love me. Sex with strangers is something I never plan on doing anyways.
>>
>>29544394
Not her but wouldn't a guy have to like your personality as well if he wants to do cutesy romantic things with you?
>>
File: d&rg3.jpg (449 KB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
d&rg3.jpg
449 KB, 1200x810
go on a trainspotting adventure together
>>
File: 1464865690643.jpg (74 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1464865690643.jpg
74 KB, 500x497
>tfw no gf to go on picnic with
>>
>>29544492
tfw. literally me. Kind of given up at this point and just hoping I'll magically meet someone online and things somehow work out.
>>
>>29544752
yes

dont listen to these fags
>>
>>29544863
Good luck anon.
Maybe you'd have luck if you try OkCupid or some other dating site.
I didn't have much luck finding a bf, but I did find two people to be friends with at least.
One should be friends with someone before becoming a bf anyways I think.
>>
>>29544800
Autism is quite rare in women
>>
>>29545080
>One should be friends with someone before becoming a bf anyways I think.
I think so too, in ideal situations at least. Getting to know someone a bit before you start dating them is nice of course. And normie gay guys are pretty terrible so not sure if I want to try dating sites and stuff and I'd be pretty embarassed even going on a dating website desu.
>>
>>29545116
true, but a good gf would at least give my hobbies a chance. I'd do the same for her
>>
>>29544433
Sleeping in the same bed as my girlfriend is the best thing ever. Can get cramped but feeling her warm body makes the comfiness go through the roof.
>>
File: me on the bottom left.jpg (49 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
me on the bottom left.jpg
49 KB, 480x479
i want a gf to ovethrow the bourgeoisie with, and to raze banks and prisons to the ground!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.