[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no girl friend (not gf)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1352912969754.jpg (31 KB, 396x445) Image search: [Google]
1352912969754.jpg
31 KB, 396x445
>tfw no girl friend (not gf)
>>
File: 8fb.jpg (157 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
8fb.jpg
157 KB, 1060x404
>tfw girl friend
>tfw girl friend does not want to be my gf
>>
File: mgtow_logo[1].png (12 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
mgtow_logo[1].png
12 KB, 195x195
Reminder that a gf is a social construct, not something you can own or have. Its a meaningless label. What you really want is a women to feel the same type of physical attraction and emotional love you feel for her, but this is impossible. Women do not and cannot love and feel attraction towards a man for who he is, but only what he can do for her. Men's fore in nature is that of an expendable utility to sacrifice himself to provide for the women and children, a life of labor and suffering. You have a choice though. If you are complaining about lack of sex or relationships, you are most likely not very masculine. I invite you to be as feminine and manchildish as you really are, and perhaps you can become peaceful and content ad one of the beautiful ones, the herbivore men of the west, a self absorbed metrosexual. If you have it in you to go full homo (yes, liking traps is gay) then all the more power to you, fuck the system, disregard females and refuse wage cucking.

Jesus loves you.

Hashem Melech

Allahu Akbar
>>
>>29540995
thanks sir!
>>
>29540866
>tfw you finally get a girl friend
>tfw she regularly tells you she loves you and wants to cuddle
>tfw she's asexual and doesn't want a relationship

I've never been so happy, don't fall for the gf meme
>>
File: smug wan (4).jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
smug wan (4).jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>29542664

>>tfw she's asexual and doesn't want a relationship

>he fell for the 3dpd meme
>he thinks she doesn't see Chad on the side
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.