[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots.. Your room is messy.. You live in your room.. Your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: dont look.jpg (40 KB, 465x604) Image search: [Google]
dont look.jpg
40 KB, 465x604
Robots..
Your room is messy.. You live in your room.. Your life is a mess
>and you most likely hate it
>alternatively, many of you could retort, "what life."

Discuss, feel, post pictures of your living situations.

>Take a moment of silence for fridgebro, if you wish.
>>
>>29540677
>Life has been going well
>About to get my ged
>Got back and bot better at drawing
>Bedrooms floor filled with two months garbage
>Kitchen has a couple weeks worth of dirty shit
I guess I can only bother with one thing at the time
>>
>>29540836
You'll get better anon, and you'll learn to take care of these sorts of things. You gotta put in the effort, I can tell you're motivated by the way you're putting yourself into your hobby.
If not, you'll learn to deal with it and accept yourself. Wishing you the best.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-06-07-06.png (867 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-06-07-06.png
867 KB, 1440x2560
I'll post a bit about mine
>have a very humid house due to where I live, and my house isn't built to withstand the climate
>Carpet got soaked simply due to the amount of rain we got one year
>Coulda gone through 3 rolls of paper towels a day to keep my closet carpet dry, even though my roof wasn't leaking.
>Gave up eventually and all of my carpet and clothing and shoes and anything else in my closet got covered in mold
>Disgusting smelling, couldn't scrub it off of anything. it just smeared
>Have to keep my laundry on the floor now
>You know what loves humidity and climbing around in fabric?
>House centipedes
>I've seen 4 of them today
Even before they were a common occurence in my house I've been terrified of them. I'm mentally ill (TM) and many of my hallucinations are of them, I can also hear the clicky clack noise of them climbing on dry wall in my head, sometimes a haucination, sometimes not.
At least I have a house, better than getting buttfucked by hobos. I'm sire I can think of worse petty problems I have but I know these motherfuckers get people going.
>>
>>29541078
I would give up and die honesty. Why the fuck do people buy houses if they can't afford really good ones is beyond me, try to sell it at whatever loss you get and buy a crappy apartment
>>
File: hiffwe.png (256 KB, 1080x925) Image search: [Google]
hiffwe.png
256 KB, 1080x925
>>29541346
My house won't be so crappy when I repaint the walls with my brains
>>
>>29540677
>autistically clean my room 24/7
>NEET
>no money
>parents want me gone
>think if I keep my room clean they may leave me alone

Send help
>>
>>29541986
Try cleaning the rest of the house too if you want, it may improve your situation :) Maybe look into cleaning as a job of some sort if you think that's your sort of thing.
>>
File: NyiZw0P.jpg (58 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
NyiZw0P.jpg
58 KB, 720x960
>>29542015
I try my best anon;
>clean kitchen area spotlessly every time I use it, washing up all dishes my parents have used along with my own
>scrub my upstairs bathroom weekly, buffing everything porcelain/tiles
>parents make both filthy within 1-2 days

I-I don't know what else I can do, I'm looking for work and have been for 6 months but nothing comes up

Pic semi related, but imagine piss/shit stains
>>
>>29542042
Keep on keepin on, anon. Try anywhere and everywhere, look up how to ace applications and interviews, ask your family and family friends and friends or friends of friends for any connections you can possible. The process of being a wagecuck is almost as bullshit as being a wagecuck itself, but if that's what you need to do then you gotta keep trying.
>>
>>29542112
Also see if there's any "jobs available in ___" pages on facebook, craigslist is pretty hit or miss. if you need extra pocket money too try pennyhoarder or chaturbate. theres also postloop, if you wanna get paid to shitpost
>>
>>29541078
Just buy a shit tiered dehumidifier. If you go for a really cheap on, it will help a bit but might not completely solve the problem.
>>
This is my 3rd post in a row

http://pastebin.com/raw/4YeJAUbT
>This pastebin is intended to assist NEETs in moving on to a better state of living.
The scope of this guide is to the immediate placement of NEETs into employment, education or formal training.
These resources are intended to get you started on the path to self improvement.
This guide will only use legitimate avenues to placement, none of which are illegal or degrading. This guide is intended solely for residents of the U.S. and possibly Canada.
>>
Actually the one thing not messy about me is my apartment.
>>
File: 1434676926884.jpg (211 KB, 933x813) Image search: [Google]
1434676926884.jpg
211 KB, 933x813
>>29542236
It's blazing hot now, no need for it. But I'll keep it in mind for next time, thanks anon. I saw a cute frog one at Target, I always liked frogs.
>>
>>29540677
>Sunday morning incredibly comfy in bed
>Urge to piss getting worse
>It's already so filthy I dobut a couple piss stains would make it much worse
>The carpet has seen worse anyways
>>
>>29542243
See this is why I like not living in the us. Here college is completely free, it's gigantic and co ERs pretty much anything you may want to study
So all I have to do is pick something and start studying, rule of thumb is that stem is so hard nobody goes into it so if I choose stem I'm guaranteed a job after two years studying even tho it takes 5 minimun to get the degree
>>
>>29541078
Just tear up your carpet??? Sure it'll be a bit of a job but it has to be better than THAT hell
>>
>>29542112
go to your friends jobs (if your friends are at least somewhat respected at their jobs) and get friendly with the manager, then ask for a job. Got my current two jobs doing that. I was also a neetcuck for 6 months
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.