[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do 21st century Atheists actually think all scientists are completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 122343556443.jpg (26 KB, 504x447) Image search: [Google]
122343556443.jpg
26 KB, 504x447
Do 21st century Atheists actually think all scientists are completely objective/ unbiased?
>>
No, ya fuckin retard.
>>
Nope. I think the ones that are biased are ones who claim to believe in God. That raises my skepticism up.

One's that are atheist have no reason to be biased.
>>
>>29539155
The whole point of the scientific method is that you don't have to trust the scientists.

But it seems that more and more, scientists are under an immense pressure to work fast and publish a lot and just don't have the time to do good science, and check each others' work correctly, and they keep sucking up to each others, and they form alliances, etc. There's supposed to be a system in place to make sure the scientific method is carried through, and I'm not sure how well it's working right now. At least there's a paper trail for all this crap. If they get caught, they'll never hear the end of it.
>>
>>29539248
>atheists have no reason to be biased.
do you know what biased means me m80?
>>
>>29539155
>21st century atheists
>thinking
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29539155

>tfw no wan wan who has a disgusted look on his face unable to make eye contact
>>
>>29539248
Atheists are inherently biased; they're mental insects and stuck in a dissonant ideology.
>>
>he thinks the judeo-communist atheist agenda isn't behind "scientific" """"progress"""" nowadays

lol, must be fun being a pawn of the demiurge. enjoy your depression
>>
>>29539155
No, but scientific method itself isn't. If applied right, it produces good results regardless of whether the scientist doing the experiment is or not. A lot of scientists were believers, but they didn't mingle their delusions with their work, so it worked.
>>
>>29539416
That wa... dog, is ashamed not disgusted.
>>
>>29539567

>tfw no wan wan who is ashamed and can't make eye contact with me
>>
>>29539546
>delusions
Christianity is infinitely more valid than the ideology that is empiricism.
>>
>>29540339
Actually it's 50/50. They're both as valid as the other.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.