[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys im feeling kind of weird i was looking up people i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: dilbrt.jpg (100 KB, 528x393) Image search: [Google]
dilbrt.jpg
100 KB, 528x393
hey guys im feeling kind of weird

i was looking up people i used to go to school with and when i looked someone up i found him attending a vigil for a murder victim, with a nickname i knew and i had been friendly with in high school but a full name i didnt recognize

and i pulled out my yearbook from my graduation year because i felt weird

and i found that full name, with a picture i recognized from the news article

and realized someone i knew and who had talked to me and was even friendly to me when no one else was had been murdered last year

im drunk now so its cool but ill feel really fuckin shitty tomorrow so how the hell do you guys deal with it, when you find out someone you know who isnt old and isnt sick and wasnt in hospice and who was trying their best to get ahead in life had their life stolen from them by some cocksucking piece of shit worthless fuckstain who should rot in hell from now to the end of existence
>>
I think you should kill yourself Dilbert.

legoblox
>>
It straight up sucks man. I feel like I should have been around to repay them for what they did, but regrets are regrets. Honor them for what they did and move on.
>>
>>29538246
Idk m8. Never happened to me.

Had a friend lose his life from drugs, but it was his own doing. He was getting then relapsed and died. It must be more frustrating to know someone who got murdered though.

It was the worst funeral I have been to, I have gone for grandparents and relatives, but for a young person the vibe is totally different. My advice is take in all the feels there. Let it really hit you. I think you get over it quicker that way. I was a pall bearer in the funeral and I think that helped me realize when I could feel the weight of the casket... It made the reality sink in. I also did every activity that just me and my friend used to do together to help my brain come to realize that he will never be here again. It is awful man. You will be ok though.

I just realized that there are so many why's in this situation and what if's but you can never truly answer the questions. You just have to accept the loss and move on.

Sorry anon.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.