[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share funny stuff about your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: 1446513116189.png (196 KB, 276x243) Image search: [Google]
1446513116189.png
196 KB, 276x243
>Accademic suspension at CC because my grades are shit
>Still live at home
>No hope in life
>I graduated a year ago and I've done NOTHING
>Got in shape but fell back to skelly mode
>No friends
>Scared of everything
>Still lying to parents about grades
>Lost the ability to trust people

Can't make this shit up
>>
>join fraternity of shut in losers
>find out they call me pathetic and talk shit behind my back
>best "friend" only uses me to feel better about himself
>freshman roommates have videos of me to play to themselves to feel better
>constantly told I'm not funny
>tranny looking coworker who showed mix signals blocks me once I ask to just hangout
>dropped out after 3.5 years, academic suspension
>failing at CC now
>no friends anymore
>parents roll their eyes when I talk about my dreams and aspirations

JOKES ON THEM. THE GREATEST JOKE IS MY FUCKING LIFE.
>>
File: 1466228095249.jpg (78 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1466228095249.jpg
78 KB, 444x460
>>29537750
kill yourself ASAP
one day they'll find out and everything will drop to rock bottom immediately
get out before it's too late
>>
>>29537802
>>parents roll their eyes when I talk about my dreams and aspirations
You can't just leave us hanging like that, anon.
>>
File: 8.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>Manlet
>Ugly
>Not particularly good at anything
>KV
>25

HAHA WHAT A LAUGH LADS
>>
>i have a small pee pee
>only in college because parents want me to be
>khhv
>gay
>zero motivation to do anything
>don't know what I want to major in just want to neet
>just want to be left alone to watch cartoons and play vidiya
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>Small dick
>No money
>Technically homeless, I sleep on my grandmothers floor.
>When I do start working its gonna be no more than a shitty warehouse job.
>almost had a gf... I think
>only way to probably attract some one would be to turn into a homosex
>I dont like fags
>I can never turn into a fag.
>still alone
SO FUCKING FUNNY, LELELELEL Kekity kek kek kok @ my life anon
>>
File: Zdzislaw_Beksinski_75_2048x1536.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Zdzislaw_Beksinski_75_2048x1536.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>29537750
As a kid, everybody wants to be a cosmonaut. Every single fucking kid. Sure, it comes in the form of navy SEAL, action journalist, big game hunter, drug kingpin, but its all the same. Fucking cosmonauts. All kids want to be something great. They all want it with every fiber of their existence. Then they grow up. How many kids is HS want to be fucking cosmonauts? 0. Once kids grow up, their grand dreams fade and they sink into the fields of "I dunno man i'll find out in college" and "I dunno, maybe engineering or something". The passion fades and all of a sudden mediocrity satisfies the child. As long as they can party, have families, exist, they dont care what they do. The thoughts of being a cosmonaut are out of their head. Sure, when they see the newest action hero movie they wonder "could I do that?" and quickly answer no, as it is just a fantasy and such things are impossible. What about realistic movies? Any normalfag can watch a war or spy movie based on a true story, and most normalfags would like to fill the shoes of those "cosmonauts". They play video games full of "cosmonauts", they spend most of their free time looking at entertainment based around cosmonauts, and yet as soon as they are confronted with the possibility of becoming one, they shy away and stick to mediocrity. Go to paris, see the Eiffel tower and louve, go to britain, see big ben, fuck your wife in the hotel, take a diving class for your 5th midlife crisis, pay alimony to your second wife, rack up credit card debt, debate whether to lease or buy that car you dont need, go into even more debt you never intend to pay back on that "business venture", move to florida, die sad. No more dreams of being a cosmonaut.
I never outran those dreams. They cling to me and haunt me every fucking night. Every day. I want to be a fucking "cosmonaut", I want to be something special, worthwhile.
But damn, its hard. First you get angry. Then you get sad. Then you just start laughing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.