[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most efficient way to become a chad and become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 2619847363.png (294 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2619847363.png
294 KB, 640x480
What's the most efficient way to become a chad and become friends with other chads within 12 months?
Gimme tips, even if it's just basic social skills.
>>
File: 0126 - 6dDQVVj.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
0126 - 6dDQVVj.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>become a chad
I got nothin for ya norm.
>>
Be obviously superior to everyone else.
>>
/fit/: starting strength program for a couple months then move on to an intermediate program. cut the garbage out of your diet. get facial cleaning products and be extra diligent with your hygiene

get in-style clothes at jc penny that fit you properly

get your most social friend to take you to a party, then force yourself to talk about as much trivial shit that you can make come out of your mouth. when you're talking people don't care what's it's about, but they'll like the intangible characteristics of your personality. then they will let you into their inner circles and introduce you to more people.
>>
>>29535943
I have been hitting the gym lately (for health and well-being not purely for popularity and looks) I should probably start going on the /fit/ board.
I will take you're third point into consideration.
Thank you, this sounds like it will work.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.