[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw diagnosed with Crohn's Disease I'm only 18,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mondochode.png (517 KB, 736x532) Image search: [Google]
mondochode.png
517 KB, 736x532
>tfw diagnosed with Crohn's Disease

I'm only 18, on the days I don't work I have been sitting in my room doing nothing. Literally nothing.

My gf left me to "work on herself" and I am just not interested in doing anything. Nobody will respond to any of my texts or snapchats, not even people that used to be my good friends.

I haven't been working on music or anything, because I am not proud of anything I do.

>I have never been proud of myself.

I sit here and take 4 (big) pills a fucking day. I've slept 3 times today and have an alarm set for 3pm tomorrow because I work at 4 (I'll go home after crying about a 5 hour shift and probably go back to sleep after sitting on the computer for a few hours.

I don't feel suicidal, I just want to fucking disappear.
>>
Oh and I've put my family in a lot of debt. I have had an X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI, Bloodwork, a Colonoscopy, and a CT scan. Almost all of those are over $2,000 AFTER INSURANCE.

And, my fucking pills are 500 dollars a month.

I want to kill myself because I'm such a financial burden on my family.
>>
>>29535687

Yo. I was hit with Crohn's at 15; I'm 26 now, and it's a bitch, for sure. I take daily pills to keep this shit from getting bad. But as shitty (kek) as it gets, it becomes...I don't want to say tolerable, but something that blends into the daily life. You shit several times a day, often messily. You figure out how to get to toilets fast. It's a real pain in the ass, and I can def feel you in how it seems daunting right after the diagnosis. I was in the hospital for weeks and weeks, nuking an entire summer. Lost friends. Family get all out of sorts over it.

I can't tell you what to feel or what to do, but I'd recommend letting yourself sleep and lounge. Take time to relax. You went through a bunch. When you can, however, exercise does help a ton to make it feel like you can keep your body under control. It seems to help a bit in managing flare-ups, too.

>in b4 "exercise, normie get out! reeee!
>>
File: 1443935214129.jpg (28 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1443935214129.jpg
28 KB, 175x175
>my gf

dropped instantly

Fuck off
>>
>>29535790
That was actual good help, thank you. I guess this was the first time I have really talked to someone else who has it.
>>
>>29535805
Oh sorry you neet faggot loser edge Lord douche bag
>>
>>29535805
kill urself u stupid fat cunt if people like that retarded vine nigger can get girlfriends then some of us can
>>
get medical marijuanaba fer yer chrones
>>
>>29535780
>Almost all of those are over $2,000 AFTER INSURANCE

What country? I'm in Aus and I got an MRI for free for basically no reason at all. Appointment for Autism test will be $400 tho Q-Q
>>
>>29535985
I would but I'm on Diversion and in Kansas
>>
>>29536037
Fuckin united states. The thing is my dad even has a really well paying job and good insurance and it still fucked us into debt
>>
>>29536037

That's how it works in the US with deductibles. Not the OP, but any type of imaging can be expensive as fuck even with mid-tier insurance simply because of the high deductibles for many health care plans in the US.
>>
Yeah isn't it super exciting when you have real problems to deal with instead of just depression from being on the computer all day?
Almost died from random swelling of my tongue myself, went to the ICU twice in a month.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.