[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands >lady who owns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: gamebox.jpg (25 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
gamebox.jpg
25 KB, 200x215
>playing Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
>lady who owns a really tiny home where she has to share a bedroom with her 2 children and father says "I'm so glad we live in a big house!"
>meet the harvest sprites or fairies or whatever
>they all say depressing shit like how lonely they are

Jesus christ. I just want to escape reality. This is the worst harvest moon I've played.
>>
Meant to post this on /v/ but w/e, any robots play Harvest Moon or Rune Factory games? You can create farm, raise livestock, and woo a waifu.
>>
>>29534945
I'm actually playing story of seasons right now and I haven't slept in literal days
>tfw I will never get to grow things and raise animals
>tfw I will never never get to meet a local qt3.14
>tfw I will never give gifts to my qt3.14 everyday until they like me
>tfw I will never get complimented by my qt3.14 because I wear clothes they like
>tfw I will never get be asked out by my qt3.14 and eventually get married
>>
>>29534945
I've heard of the series, but never played it. What is the most recent of the games?
>>
>>29536000
It's a pretty huge series. Harvest Moon is strictly a small town/farming simulator. Rune Factory has combat/rpg elements. I recommend looking up reviews of the games, and starting from the oldest to the newest, as they add a lot in each game and you won't want to go back after using the features added in the newest games.

There's also a great game on steam called Stardew Valley you might want to check out.

These games are pure comfort. They help me fall asleep at night, hope you give them a try.
>>
>>29536430
Stardew Valley, huh? I'l torrent a copy tonight and check it out. Thanks for the recommendation anon, I'm a big fan of a couple other comfy games.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.