[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yd/-yandere general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24
IRC Channels, Rizon: #yg, #yangen
Community Site: https://www.yandere.org
Community Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
General Pastebin: http://www.pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb

share those obsessive feelios
>>
File: 1465739525756.gif (500 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1465739525756.gif
500 KB, 500x333
>>29534719
Former obsessive here. Well the person I got obsessed with left me almost 4 years ago, and they married someone else. They don't actively think bad of me anymore though. I made amends after getting sober and cleaning my behavior up. In fact they think I am doing better than I am, they were ok with me being invited to go to a festival with two friends and her and her husband. I'm flattered she thought that to be honest. I am unhappy that things didn't get much better though. It's not like unbearable like the first 2 years. I tried to switch my feelings onto new people, but they didn't live up, I grew tired of them without even being with them. Which just goes to show how limited my passion really was, how much I was kidding myself.
>>
>>29534719
>https://www.yandere.org
site doesn't work for me
>>
>>29534719
I don't get it. Looked empty. The irc. These chat threads, of all kinds, never work.
>>
File: 1466385683001.jpg (36 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1466385683001.jpg
36 KB, 600x422
>>29534719
Post in /A/ you weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>29534719
Cup for noodles, ey-iooooh?
>>
>tfw no yandere yangire crazy gf
>>
>>29536116
I bet you couldn't handle a regular clingy person.
>>
>>29536174
I have before, I'm not speaking with no experience here anon. I've been around a lot of very mentally ill people. Whether by friendship or relationship. I know what it's like. You also have to understand, I get very clingy too. To the oops-I'm-psychotic-because-I-thought-you-were-leaving point. Though, honestly, I'm a lot more stable now I probably don't get that bad anymore.
>>
anyone have any advice for when i feel too clingy for my bf ;-;
I'm horrifically obsessive and i worry my cling annoys him sometimes.
>>
>>29536237
Okay.
Why a feel and not a bigger post.
>>
>get with a guy who claims he wants a yandere
>he gets disgusted by your clinginess, and eventually tells you to fuck off

even from these exact threads. why are all these men simply insecure they'll be cucked by chad, so they have to pretend they want an obsessed girl?
>>
>>29536345
What do you mean?
>>29536378
Normies and normiebots don't understand mental illness. They think it's like in anime and cutesy.
>>
>>29536378
I hate the people who say I want clingy and they get then it's not there
Hate em
Bad people
yuck

>>29536404
Nothink
>>
>>29534719
>tfw yandere and want a yandere but come off as a kuudere
is anyone else like this? I'm so obsessive/possessive about things I like that I either completely ignore other people who talk about them, or insult them until other people stop liking them.

sadly this also resulted in making me a filthy hipster because I can't stand the thought of other people liking things I like.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 299x169
>>29536451
I think just means you want to be unique looks to me
>>
>>29536451
>obsessive/possessive about things I like that
yandere isn't for things it's for a single person anon
>>29536444
okie dokie anon
I hate people that want mentally ill partners without understanding what it's like and then bailing when it gets hard.
>>
>>29536451
I used to be that way until i got a boyfriend.
Now that i'm with him I just want to talk with him all the time and talk to him all the time. and i feel like I come off more tsundere than anything.
>>
>>29536503
Balling does more harm than good is what I was told out in court, but, some people would see it worse to not pick up the ball and slam at all.
>>
>>29536563
I would like to add that I think it's irresponsible of the player to join a heated match being told it was to be and showing up in torn up nikes.
>>
>>29536594
>>29536563
Anon you are far too street for my privileged white brain to understand but I think I might get the jist of it and I agree.
>>
>>29536551
Do you get tsuntsun with the b-boy?
Is it problem
>>
>>29536480
it's not even that. I just find random things I like without knowing if they're popular or not, and when I hear other people like it, I feel a sense of possessiveness and want to get rid of them/kill them so it can only be mine.
>>29536503
well yeah, I was really only making an example with objects because it's sounds slightly less awful.
whenever I like someone, I always obsess completely and make everyone they know hate them but I'm never actually very close to them because they always assume I dislike them
>>29536551
I really do hope I change if I ever find someone that can tolerate me then. unfortunately, I don't see it happening any time soon since this really only makes people hate me.
>>
>>29536635
You feel me then.
I appreciate it.
>>
File: feelbotomy.jpg (92 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelbotomy.jpg
92 KB, 645x773
>tfw no clingy affectionate obsessive damaged gf
My whole life I haven't been shown much affection. If I found a clingy affectionate obsessive gf I'd literally become addicted to her. And I'm not even thinking about sex. Just cuddling and kissing would be amazing.
>tfw my motivation for going to the gym is that if I ever find a girl like this I'll be in good shape at least
>>
>>29536682
That sounds very short term, a little Disney Princess bandage for what could possibly be a fever.
>>
>>29536642
a lot tsuntsun yes. it can cause problems because when I'm tsun i basically want him to put me in my place or tease me back and I always worry that he won't understand or will take it as a sign to back off. we try to make sure we're on the same page about it but it's tough.

>>29536665
there's someone for everyone! just find them! it may take a while but they're there
>>
>>29536682
>My whole life I haven't been shown much affection
Bad reasoning
You'll burn out. Being with someone like that is a full-time thing. All your time and energy goes into them. It's not "cuddling and kissing" and it's dealing with emotions and reassuring them constantly, dealing with paranoid fights, etc etc. It's not easy.
>>29536669
>>29536665
Are you both the same person. How many persons are there right now. I am confused.
>>29536665
So, you manipulate the people around them to get them away from that person? But then you're not able to get that person to like you? Maybe try focusing on getting the person to like you first.
What's the difficult part do you think about making someone like you?
>>
>>29536665
Very difficult to attach, too many of those same sided magnets just pushin' but you pullin'.
You do your thing since you can see it, not many people can see the mirror and just go bananas. Check yourself.

We want change
>>
>>29536744
The 69 is not really a part of this.
Throwing the dishes out the kitchen in my restaurant but they're not on the menu.
>>
>>29536744
I know it's not easy. But its what I want. I'd give so much attention to a girl like this. I don't think I'd burn out because I'm pretty clingy too, I just try my hardest not to show it. But if I'm with someone who's as clingy as me I'd love it. I'd marry a girl like that.
>>
>>29536816
Sorry it's tired and I'm late I think you lost me on that one
>>29536849
So, let's say she thinks you're cheating on her
She decides to take an hour to tell you how much she hates you and how she's going to kill herself. She doesn't trust you for months afterwards. Fights flare up almost daily over it. She will not believe that you're not cheating on her. No evidence, you aren't actually cheating on her, you've done nothing wrong. But, she hates you for the time being. Could you handle that? "I fix it" "I explain what's going on" "I reassure her" not proper answers, it is 100% impossible to fix. Just, in case you thought one of those answers would work.
>>
>>29536909
Hm..I don't know anon.
I guess I'd deal with it somehow.
But I'd never break up with her.
I'd just try to reassure her that I love her everyday as much as possible and be as affectionate as possible. I'd show my dedication.
But me find a clingy gf first and we'll see if I have this problem.

You sound like you have personal experience with a clingy gf?
Can you greentext what your relationship was like? How you met?
>>
>>29536744
I'm >>29536665 and I'm not the other guy you replied to

well, aside from the possessiveness, it's most likely my extreme avoidance problems and there's also a small possibility that I was just being extremely dense or misunderstandings happened.
I've really only obsessed over 2 guys (though, one of them was from when I was a lot younger, and they moved away), and neither actually attempted to break contact anything. they just sort of drifted away since I couldn't talk to them very often.

what sucks is that both of them said that I basically was their ideal type but neither of them ever seemed like they liked me in any non-platonic way.

>>29536776
I don't even know what this means
>>
>>29536909
That's not fair, you set them up
in a dead-end hypothetical situation.

By the answer to 69 meant I am dead head, similar to you being late to tired but different reason.
>>
>>29537013
>I don't even know what this means
Woo woo, give us change.
>>
>>29537003
I'd rather not greentext anything, privacy and such.
Paranoia is a helluva drug though.
>>29537013
Some guys like girls to take the first move I guess? Maybe they didn't know you liked them. I'm not sure I guess. Avoidance makes it hard to meet people. I have a lot of avoidance issues too.
I think maybe you were a little dense though, usually if a guy tells someone that they're his ideal type he's testing the water to see if he can say something.
>>29537069
Of course I did. Relationships with mentally ill people, mostly of the paranoid sort, end up having a lot of situations like that. You're in trouble no matter what and the only thing you can do is try to make it easier for them and then make sure they know you aren't mad at them. If you can't forgive and move on, if you're the type who has to be "right", if you're the type who needs to win every argument then you can't be in a relationship with someone like that.
And I've noticed that a lot of yandere sorts are also paranoid sorts. So, not fair but definitely realistic.
>>
>>29537132
>he's testing the water
Use a pH strip or put a foot in it.

>Of course I did
Not what I meant but you did it
>>
>>29537225
I always do it anon. Rain or shine you can count on me to do it
>>
>>29537235
Do IT to IT?
Did you do IT?
>>
>>29537250
I did IT anon IT was done and done is done
>>
>>29537132
I dunno, I actually confessed to them but neither of them actually said anything that meant anything so I just assume I was rejected.

the first person didn't really have a reaction so I just stayed their friend until they moved and stopped talking to me.

second person was super confusing and just said "I know", started acting sad, and then stopped talking to me.

what do I even do in these kinds of situations?
>>
File: 1402717701442.png (19 KB, 700x484) Image search: [Google]
1402717701442.png
19 KB, 700x484
>people call me chad and don't think I really want a gf
>in truth, once I get along with someone well I get stupid attached
>tfw actually have a skype account named after an email a girl used to email with me until she disappeared randomly two years ago because I miss her so much
>have folders of pictures of girls who abandoned me that I look at daily because I miss them so much

I'm not chad I'm just pathetic
>>
>>29537291
I-I honestly don't know. That's very abnormal behavior on their parts. Most people would give a proper answer. That's honestly very strange. Were they normies?
>>
File: 1461372617648.jpg (564 KB, 1944x1944) Image search: [Google]
1461372617648.jpg
564 KB, 1944x1944
>>29537328
>had a harem
>doesn't consider himself r9k's chad

Delete that folder. It is toxic for your mind.
>>
>>29537370
well first one was hard to judge since it was while we were both fairly young, though they did have normie friends.
second one definitely wasn't a normie though. barely anyone talked to them to begin with and they were always happy when I talked to them because no one else did.

I think I'm just cursed with vague and confusing love interests.
>>
>>29537458
;-;
I hope you meet someone nice soon then anon. I'm sure you will.
What kind of things do you look for in a person?
>>
>>29537443
>>had a harem
I had people who would talk to me for a little while and then disappear, and many, many others who would just lie to make me feel like shit.

I can't delete that folder. It's the only thing that makes me feel anything close to happiness, even if it is also sad
>>
File: Hruvuc.jpg (46 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Hruvuc.jpg
46 KB, 500x281
>>29537273
>done
It's never done, you only did it to pass the time but you never let the chickens come out to roost.

The vyro post is a sign that I must go. I never did do nothing but it held no value to your grassmen ears/eyes.
>>
>>29537544
I hate vyro too anon
He's a scumbag
Hope he rots
Goodnight to you anon and good luck in all your endeavors.
>>
File: 1427245264822.jpg (585 KB, 2400x1570) Image search: [Google]
1427245264822.jpg
585 KB, 2400x1570
How do I keep my obsessive thoughts in check?
I really love, obsess and stalk this guy on discord but I'm afraid I'm scaring him away with how intense my feelings get.
>>
>>29537328
I just want to point out that Jodi was obsessed with you the whole time and you ignored her. You're a fucking douche, dude.
>>
>>29537488
thanks for the kind words, I hope so too.
I think my type is just people who seem like they could genuinely like me and look fluffyish and cute.
>>
>>29537605
>fluffyish and cute
How does one look flufflyish?
>>
>>29537328
>>29537494
will you post some of their pictures?
>>
>>29537571
Does your name start with a p?

Oriignalkkejs
>>
>>29537571
Find a tunnel where you can vent your emotions, sorry for the vague answer but finding somewhere to vent is key to handling those cravings.

>>29537563
>rots
Watch those words youngin'
>>
>>29537630
it's hard to elaborate, but it's kind of the general atmosphere they give off. fluffy hair looks nice too.
I like anime art styles a lot because everyone looks so fluffyish to me.
>>
>>29537713
ah, I see. Well, again, I hope you find someone like that anon. Love is the most important thing in the world.
>>
>>29537766
>Love is the most important thing in the world
No, impossible.
Please let it not be that way.
>>
File: 1366109019939.png (6 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
1366109019939.png
6 KB, 160x224
>>29537595
And yet when I actually had the money and stable job required to sustain a long distance relationship (and avoid being fucking homeless), she rejected me for a furry roleplaying lewdposting autist, and shortly after, revealed to me that she was behind fabricating every shitty rumor, everything that had ever happened to me to make people hate me, just solely for the joy of fucking me over and seeing me sad.

Now she's a super tumblr SJW. She never gave a shit about me, and was just like all the fucking rest who tried to fuck with me for laughs, just more dedicated and a thousand times crueler.

Yet everyone will believe she can do no wrong because she's le girl. Typical.

>>29537632
No. I... wouldn't want to make any of them sad if they still post
>>
>>29536682
I want the same, I have been on the other side of that and I know what it's like. It's my dream to go hard improving myself for years, get established. Hit about 25 years old or so with years of wellness and success under my belt, then surprise a pretty young trap or girl who is yandere with my acceptance of the way they are.
>>
>>29537795
Of course it is. Without love we're lost.
Without love we're alone.
What else could be so important?
>>
>>29537855
>Hit about 25 years old or so with years of wellness and success under my belt
By that age you are mentally ruined from isolation.
>>
>>29537901
I've survived 4 years and grown used to it, i'm going to try anyway.
>>
>>29537804
Funny because when I talked to her in private she gave me the opposite story. As in, you said you'd date her and then it turned out you had other girls on the side.
You're a lying cheating shit vyro. Fuck off and stay fucked.
>>
>>29537895
Food and shelter.
>>
>>29537918
>I've survived 4 years and grown used to it
You're a 4 year old telling me you're going to be an astronaut, I'll tell you to follow your dreams and hope you do but you probably won't.
>>
>>29537925
>caring about living without being loved
Death is preferable.
>>
>>29537973
>Death is preferable
It truly is.
>>
>>29537942
4 years of loving someone unrequited I mean, just about. That's even worse than when no one is interesting. If I can do that I can keep on.
>>
I'd love a clingy mommy gf, but it will never happen. :(
>>
>>29538011
Keep on keeping then, I guess.
I shouldn't let my sourness drip into my words.
Wouldn't want to stain my fingers nor lips.
>>
>>29538024
>tfw no gf that is ready to be a mommy
Is raising kids so wrong?
>>
>>29538051
Are you a girl that wants to be a mom?
>>
>lying in bed thinking about my partner
>they told me I'm theirs and they're mine forever but sometimes they have really bad anxiety attacks and want me to just leave them
>contemplating drawing up a contract and having them sign in blood
>realize that's fucking insane

Should I? It wouldn't hold up in court for "nope it says here you need to love this person forever sorry", but it still seems like something I have to do for some reason
>>
>>29538078
I'm a guy that wants to be a father.
>>
>>29538094
Good luck, girls don't do long term anymore.
>>
>>29538082
> it still seems like something I have to do for some reason
Because you want to believe it would hold true but you also realize it's just silly paper with colorings.

>>29538102
Mm.
>>
>>29538082
I wish someone loved me like that. I have loved someone that much before. I want someone to love me like that too. I don't know if I could even return it at this point though, maybe i'm too damaged.
>>
>>29538102
>>29538094
>>29538051
My partner and I who are both pretty obsessive and codependent want children so uh... there's hope I think.
>>
>>29538122
In my experience I can never find a girl that wants anything long term sorry.
>>
>>29538122
Do you do parties?
>>
>>29538136
Where are you looking?

>>29538138
Only in the bay area.
>>
>>29538166
Tried dating websites and such, I would like to try 4chan but it doesn't seem like many girls post in these threads and such...
>>
>>29537922
and when I talked to her, she was honestly a manipulative person who was self-confessed off meds BPD

vyro's a faggot but if you honestly believe a word that girl said about anything, you're a victim
>>
>>29538357
I can verify he tried to make it work.
He's not a bad person.
>>
So how do I get girls to obsess over me anyways? What triggers a "Yandere" to latch on?
>>
>>29538948
Deprivation of affection during long periods of time during their upbringing.
>>
>>29538971
I understand why they do it, how do I get them to do it to ME instead of some other Joe.
>>
>>29538971
Is that really what causes it?
>>
>>29538992
But you are that other joe, just happens to be the one joe that stopped and looked at them for who they were and they held you in their hearts in hopes of you returning to stay.

>>29539022
I ain't no dokters.
>>
File: 1438516061017.png (384 KB, 671x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438516061017.png
384 KB, 671x1000
>>29539083
but i'm sick, be my doktor.
>>
>>29539159
I don't provide that kind of service.
>>
File: 1464425110189.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1464425110189.gif
295 KB, 700x704
I got over the guy I was obsessing over awhile ago now I spend my time snipping his underwear and fucking with him in general.
>>
>>29539232
>I got over the guy I was obsessing
>I spend my time snipping his underwear
Doesn't sound like you're over him.
>>
File: 1459007470452.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1459007470452.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
i dont even care if shes a yandere or not, i just want someone to love me so i could love her too
>>
File: 1464935574120.gif (154 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1464935574120.gif
154 KB, 360x360
>>29539200
Well then, who will? Someone should, it hurts.
>>
>>29539286
never ever
also im pretty sure once you love a yandere they dont want you anymore
>>
>>29539324
Ask your family doctor.
>>
File: 1465740487161.gif (52 KB, 546x630) Image search: [Google]
1465740487161.gif
52 KB, 546x630
>>29539341
It's bullshit. They give you general advice for your mental illnesses. None of it works that well when your soul hurts because you miss the person you were obsessed with. Meanwhile a bunch of people who don't understand that feeling tell you how to get over it. Conventional treatment is difficult when you have that extra wound that is quite significant.
>>
>>29539367
A legendary Four-Ears..
>>
>>29539330
but why?

also wtf it keeps saying my comment isnt original
what is that supposed to mean
>>
>>29534719

>>>/soc/

circlejerk shit general
>>
>>29539400
looks like lucy from elfen lied
>>
>>29539465
Yeah, it is. I like lucy a lot. That story reminded me of my life a bit.
>>
>>29537804
That's not how it went down. You weren't the victim in this, you were just looking for a place to say and settling.
>>
>>29539484
Were you lied to by elves too?
>>
>>29534719
Is thread for victims or for the crazy fucks?
>>
>>29540019
Both. Please don't call em' crazy fucks.

This is a circlejerk as stated by >>29539430
>>
>>29540044
You've clearly never met one.

I don't go anywhere near women nowadays
>>
>>29540102
>You've clearly never met one.
Not true, baseless claim.
>>
>>29540403
Then you are aware they are sick people and need help?
>>
>>29540645
Considering that most of them are schizophrenic, yeah they could use some of help if it was effective enough.
>>
>>29540784
I'm here to ask for advice on avoiding them or not "leading them on" it's seems every women I meet it a psychotic controlling monster and people keep saying it's not all women but i can't seem to find any that aren't like that. Maybe it's because I tend to allow them to approach me I don't know man I just need advice
>>
>>29536909
>"I fix it" "I explain what's going on" "I reassure her" not proper answers, it is 100% impossible to fix
Is "ignore it and fuck her hard every day" the right answer? I think that's what I'd do
>>
>>29540952
Have you tried not being so damn sexy?
>>
>>29541250
I have a job anon. I have to look presentable
>>
>>29534719
Seeing as how Autism Pals is dead, is this anything like that? On the surface level it looks like random robots giving advice to each other on how to hook up, except with gooks it's with other robots and with a much much much smaller userbase is that correct?

To contribute a bit more on topic discussion. Is me being conscious about how much I try to push myself in a life of a person being a bit too obsessive? I mean fuck she isn't even leading me on anymore and seems to be determined to be as boring as possible whenever I strike up conversation just so I'll be forced to end it.
>>
File: 1452599651900.jpg (247 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
1452599651900.jpg
247 KB, 750x900
The only reason any of you want a yandere girlfriend is because you've never had a yandere girlfriend before. They're not nearly as glamours as you'd think
>>
>>29543021
I've never had a girlfriend before, I'll take something over nothing.
>>
>>29541151
Gross bad gross go away
>>29543021
Untrue, I've had one before and half my friends fit the bill. It's my element and I want a yandere gf because honestly I don't work with non yanderes. It's toxic and exhausting but it's what I want.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.