[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis enlargement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: $_57[1].jpg (36 KB, 762x660) Image search: [Google]
$_57[1].jpg
36 KB, 762x660
So, penis extenders really works.

One study: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm

Wikipedia: Traction is a nonsurgical method to lengthen the penis is by employing devices that pull at the glans of the penis for extended periods of time. As of 2013, the majority of research investigates the use of penile traction focuses on treating the curvature and shrinkage of the penis as a result of Peyronie's disease, although some literature exists on the impact on men with short penises [12]

Traction as a penis-enlargement method stems from the observation that issues under continuous tension will undergo cellular multiplication. The result is tissue expansion, resulting in a permanent increase of the tissue.

I don't even have small penis (7"), but I'm going to buy this shit right now.
>>
File: 1422317675624.png (33 KB, 969x308) Image search: [Google]
1422317675624.png
33 KB, 969x308
>No significant increase in penile girth, which averaged 10.4cm (4.09 inches) at baseline, was reported.
>High satisfaction levels were reported in all categories except penile girth.
>Flaccid penile length scored 2.31 on a scale of zero to three, where three represents significant improvement. Penile length during erection scored 2.37 out of three and sex life 2.3. Penile girth scored 1.1.

It's fucking useless. Enjoy your noodle dicks.

First it was all about length
>If you're over 6" you're fine!
tfw I'm 5"
Then they switched to girth!
>Girth is more important! If you're at least 5" you're fine!
tfw I'm 4"

I'm eagerly awaiting my wizard status. Just mere 2 years to go!
>>
>treating the curvature
sounds like a mistake unless it's extremely curved
>>
>32% increase

So I could have an 8 and a half incher if used this?
>>
>>29528318
I have down curve and would be happy to have straight penis.
>>
>>29528272
Dude, you're fine. You're not big, but you can fuck and have someone feel it.
>>
wear the extender religiously for a year and you can gain about .5"

wont make it thicker though, just longer
>>
>>29527873
The industry for it is pure cancer. I literally could not find ONE review of either device that wasn't obviously biased with referral links and such. Some even title it as being a review of one device then it's another device while the guy is trashing the device in the title.

The logic is sound and I'm sure it works, but the industry couldn't make it seem more like snake oil if they tried.

Also I have a cheap Chinese clone, and I've found that it's very difficult to use if you're uncut. The skin on the penis is only really attached at the base and at the glans, so the device can only tug at your glans which is really painful. Although I hear you can improvise with wrapping the glans in something smooth.
>>
>science daily and wikipedia as sources
kek
>>
Will it fix my foreskin?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.