[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice Thread Vol. 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: lucy-advice-booth.jpg (96 KB, 308x266) Image search: [Google]
lucy-advice-booth.jpg
96 KB, 308x266
Continuation of my thread from last night.

This is a thread where people can ask questions and talk about their problems, and I will try and give answers and advice. This thread is an alternative to /adv/ specifically for the people on this board.

>inb4 gtfo normie
>inb4 other /r9k/ shitposting

Please be respectful and polite. I will try my best to reply in a timely manner.
>>
Answering one I missed last night

>I am actually getting close to becoming a normie
Starting to make friends
Thing is they are all female and they do ladies only nights and I always feel terrible and excluded
How do I stop that feel

I know the feeling exactly. It always sucks feeling left out, but maybe you could ask if you could join them one night? Or, if not, maybe you can ask if they have any other guy friends you could hang out with?

I don't know how to stop the feeling exactly, but sometimes it helps to distract yourself from it. Have a drink, watch a movie, play some video games, that kind of thing. Godspeed to ya anon.
>>
Is it really normal for an 18 yr old like myself to be a KV? My other friends seem like decent guys, and they've had girlfriends before, but they're still virgins. Meanwhile, I occasionally am asked how I'm 18 yrs old and still a virgin by kids younger than me, as if implying that they have had sex before.

Am I just retarded or . . .

What's going on. Is everyone really having sex at 14-17, and my friends and me are just the minority of people who're still virgins? Or are those younger kids shittalking and it's normal to still be a virgin at 18?
>>
>>29525893
Yes anon, this is actually totally normal. The younger kids are really just shittalking. They're high schooler's, they have too much ego.

Don't be feeling down on yourself about this, no decent person is going to fault you or make fun of you for it.

I promise anon, you'll find someone someday who will make you feel special, and they might even be your first everything, but don't feel bad that you haven't done this stuff yet! Your time will come yet.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.