[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
customer hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x318
lets get a new customer hate thread going
>>
File: titled.jpg (220 KB, 796x1002) Image search: [Google]
titled.jpg
220 KB, 796x1002
>>29518887
I hate the customers that come in the store with these things. Most of the time they shop with the regular carts and then try to transfer all their crap into these small shitty ones. Anyone else know this feel.
>>
I don't have much problem with customers, maybe I haven't worked retail long enough.

It is always ticked me off people being told "No, we cant do that, sorry."

They are always like "That's not the right answer" or "Can I see your manager?"
>>
I tutor math. My customers include both parents and their kids.

>kids who are more interested in getting their homework done than learning how to do a problem
>kids who just came home from practice/workout and didn't shower
>parents who feed their kids during the session
>girls who knowingly fuck with you/hit on you -- rub up against needlessly, twirl hair every time pencil stops moving, giggling hysterically at puns; I know I look your age but I'm 9 years older than you and getting a boner please stop.
>kids who get high before I get there
>parents who are nearby during session, either commenting on the work itself or making random conversation
>kids who call for an emergency session the night before a test after cancelling two weeks in a row acting upset over a lower-than-normal grade
>parents who expect me to have change for a $100

it's actually not all that bad, and most kids and parents are great
>>
>>29518887

I just got a job as a cashier and one thing I don't get: why do they make it almost impossible for us to see the bottom of a customer's cart? I literally can't see it at all, unless I lean way forward in an extremely conspicuous way. It makes it very easy for someone to sneak something under there.

And I don't like asking people if they have anything under their cart, because sometimes they get offended and think I'm accusing them of stealing.
>>
>>29518887
by the way, as much as it's annoying for everyone involved, complaining about a minor problem for a very long time does typically solve the problem.

the manager will come out and try to appease the customer, not wanting to escalate the problem, and they will do anything in their power to resolve the problem.

putting up a fuss normally solves the problem for these customers, as shitty as it is
>>
>>29519348
This is not a general problem. In my supermarket there are mirrors installed above the customer. Looking in the cart is therefore very easy.
>>
I hate old people and their lame jokes so fucking much.

>"Hi can I help you?"
>"I don't know, are you a psychiatrist?"

HA
HA
HA
Fucker.
>>
>>29519340
>girls who knowingly fuck with you/hit on you
are they legal? if so just go for it
>>
>>29519446

No, my state has a strict 18+ law -- even a day under is unacceptable. Most of the girls I tutor are at least a year out from graduating.

The ones who are over 18 never hit on me. So it goes.
>>
>>29518887
Ever since I started reading these threads I no longer feel sorry for the retail staff and always treat them like shit when before I cuted them some slack
>>
>>29519251
no but i always rush after i pay because there is only so much to transfer your goods into a bag
im always curious what the cashier does in cases where 3 or 4 slow fucks are packing their shit and they're left with a line of customers who can't have their shit scanned coz no room
anyone?
>>
>>29519446
>>29519468

Also a steady extra $60/week can't just be given up for a good night.
>>
>>29519468
What's the youngest that tried to flirt with you and don't hold back on me man
>>
>>29519468
>state
>18+
hahaha murricuck

(it's 14 here in Hungary)
>>
>>29519418

Holy shit this

Its actually kind of creepy how similar the jokes are, and how often I hear them

>no one in my line
>someone comes up

"oh I guess you were waiting for me eh? haha".

or

"you look bored i'll give you something to do haha".

I always have to force a shitty laugh but its hard.
>>
>>29519508

A 13-year-old in 8th grade. She completed a problem and I commented on her new nails, she stopped working, looked right at me, then ran her nails over my hand while saying, "you like them? /giggle/" then flipped her hair back, and finished the problem.

The next week I ended getting there 5 minutes early. She and mother answer the door, she announces she has to use the restroom and she'll be right there, mom talks to me for 5-10 minutes before she comes back, she had changed out of her jeans/nice shirt into super short booty shorts and a cami with no bra. I looked at her then the mother, mom just goes "more comfy in your PJ's, easier to do math if your comfortable."

I quit after that week -- couldn't handle it -- and recommended a female tutor friend of mine.
>>
>>29519418
>>29519578
>Be checkout operator
>Something doesn't scan right
>"I GUESS THAT MEANS I GET THAT ONE FOR FREE HAHAHAHAHA"
Every time.
>>
>>29519603
Damn sounds great desu
>>
>>29519578
I worked at a Five Guys located in a very large retirement community. No matter what amount of change you gave them, they always had the same joke. LITERALLY ALL THE OLD GUYS ALL THE TIME.
>"Your change is $17.87"
>"That was a good year he he"
The only funny thing I ever heard an old guy say was after hearing how much his meal cost he went
"WHAT'D I DO, BREAK A WINDOW!?!"
Just the right amount of elderly autism to make me giggle.
>>
>>29519603
wow, a slutty 13 year old. I bet that whore was already riding cock older that her dad by the point she reached 15.
You should totally write a book based on your experiences except in the book you fuck them
>>
>>29519482
I always rage when a store employs some fag to "bag" groceries rather than open up another lane
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.