[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are cops such assholes? Why the fuck are normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NORMIESBTFOD.png (290 KB, 422x339) Image search: [Google]
NORMIESBTFOD.png
290 KB, 422x339
Why the fuck are cops such assholes?
Why the fuck are normies such degenerates?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Wu7SQ6jiw

Look at this shit. Look at how he tases a man that's already on the ground and not being violent. Look at how at 1:27 how he just keeps his boot on a handcuffed person FOR NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN ADORATION FROM THE ADORING CROWD OF SCREECHING MONKEYS. They're literally clapping at police injustice. Of course the man had an ankle bracelet on, surely there was a better way to arrest him than tasing him in front of a camera and a live audience.

>TL;DR Normies BTFO'd General.
>>
You can never expect anything good from a cop. Lots of people think cops are here to protect them, or their rights, but that's not true. Cops are here primarily to protect the government. How can anyone respect cops at all is beyond me.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 461x439
>what is defensive resistance and noncompliance during a lawful arrest
>what is reasonable use of force in the totality of the circumstances
>what is officer safety in a crowd
>what is maintaining control of an arrestee while awaitif transport
>what is risk of flight
>what is proper procedural correctness is the execution of law enforcement

Officer did his job correctly
>>
>>24494021

This is something I say all the time. If the police were here to "protect and serve" Why the fuck are they called the police?

>enforce the provisions of (a law, agreement, or treaty).

The police are here to assert laws that you more than likely did not make or provision in any way, laws that if you and others like you do not like, can not simply change without going through a rigorous legal process bombarded with paid lobbyists at every turn.

Police are really the fucking scum of America. Whatever officer fools him/herself into thinking his job is mainly about protecting people is out of their fucking mind.
>>
>>24494021
I'm sure it's all that simple. You've really got it figured out, you're way smarter than those dumb normies!
>>
>>24494084
Your "witty" sarcasm doesn't disprove what I said. But the reason most people don't want to see this is the same reason why lots of people even the poor ones are rightists. They think that one day it will be them who are the rich ones. Just like with normies and cops. Normies in their delusion just think that they will never have problems with cops since they are doing everything by the book.
>>
>tfw 90% of UK cops are absolute bros who will actually use their own judgement to get the best outcome for most involved

I can't tell you how many times I've had a police officer commend me for being considerate enough to smoke weed in a secluded area rather than openly
>>
>>24493980
>Americans
>white
>>
>>24494130
Amerilards shouldn't be considered human tbqh.
>>
>>24493980
>be American
>shot
>>
>>24494078
If you don't want tickets stop speeding you stupid fuck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.