[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was high/secondary school like for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: annie clark.jpg (100 KB, 686x450) Image search: [Google]
annie clark.jpg
100 KB, 686x450
what was high/secondary school like for you?
>>
Pretty ebin to be honest.
>>
>>24491386
i think you know what the answer will be op

most of my high school experience was spent alone. during class i would do my work in silence and try to not exist. during lunch i would walk around and eat my food and pretend to not exist.

when i came home i would try to forget i had to go to high school the next day and shitpost on 4chan all night till like 3 and not do any of my homework. i still got good grades tho.

i am a freshman in college now and it hasnt been going well - im starting to realize its more a problem with me than the institutions im in

but its hard to change
>>
>>24491386

>got great grades
>had a lot of great friends
>was having sex on an almost nightly basis

And now I'm 27 and posting on /r9k/, so you can see that my life has taken a complete nosedive since.
>>
>>24491639

Shit that never happened: this post
>>
>>24491703

I wish it never happened when I think back to how my life peaked at 18 years old.
>>
File: 20090310233438.jpg (41 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
20090310233438.jpg
41 KB, 704x400
>>24491386
That's when everything went to shit. I dropped out at 16. Was a NEET for almost 8 years before I forced myself to pull things together.
>>
File: 1448312375312.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
1448312375312.png
34 KB, 196x197
>>24491386
Unimpressionable, really.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
I was the kid that spend his lunch break in the bathroom waiting for all the normies to leave
>>
File: 1247676156088.jpg (328 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1247676156088.jpg
328 KB, 1200x1200
>Mostly Alone
>Isolated
>Failed high school due to laziness
>Got into trouble very often
>Got into fight daily
>Hated by almost all the school.
on the other side.
>Managed pwning chad in many sports even injured some of the sport team especially douchebags
>Escaped the bullying phase the last 3 years
Due to nasty reputation
>Was able to do memorable prank on students
>Maximum butthurt from lot of people
>Beat up some thieves and the word got spread around.
>Was able to make friend with the strange kid in special class therefore no chad or stacy dared to show up near.
>Bypassed school blocking system via proxy and vpn.
>I toyed some people around to do my binding.
>Was good at arts class.
>Humiliated a pretentious kid in my music class by challenging him to a rock off challenge.

It had some good moment I guess.
>>
Worst time of my life. Had the worst depression my freshman year which made social anxiety worse, which landed me to be completely isolated my whole high school time.
I felt like I learned nothing of value, a whole four years of dread.
>>
>>24491386
Everyone thought I would be that kid who will go on a murder spree, so they would bully me to see if I'd actually do it.

Graduating, ditching them and going to University was the best to ever happen to me.
>>
Severe social anxiety freshman year that destroyed my trajectory towards normiehood
>>
Dropped out during the first year. Been NEET since then and starting sixth year in a few months.

pretty gud/10
>>
Extremely mediocre but not nearly as bad as middle school.

>kids lay off bullying so much in the ninth grade
>don't really have any friends
>watch a lot of House and try to be a sarcastic douchebag in the eleventh grade
>people, for one reason or another, decide that I'm pretty hilarious if not exactly buddy material
>turn into this bizarre prankster who can make everyone laugh but has nobody to laugh with
>can't even hold a conversation with women
>if a girl sits down at the same lunch table as me, I get up and walk away
>only had one semi-friend who I grew closer with during senior
>tfw he died of a drug overdose last year
>anyway, would spend most of my breaks in the bathroom by myself or playing RuneScape or reading Wikipedia articles in the library
>always reading and doing things by myself

And here I am today. I'm 22, have traveled around the world multiple times on my own dime, made $2,000 last week from writing alone, will be graduating university soon, have slept with a couple dozen women, and am currently in a nice, stable relationship.

When I think about my life between the ages of about 11 and 17, my memories are in third-person - I can't relate with who I was, and I'd never want to go back and have to relive the decisions I made. I can't believe that most of my youth was wasted trying to get a good Kill:Death ratio on Call of Duty or completing side quests in Oblivion and Morrowind.

>the again, I'm on a Mongolian frog-posting board at 2:44am thinking about my life
>>
>>24492762
So what the fuck happened during 17-22?
>>
>>24491386
>all boys school
Pretty good actually, I'm still in contact with most of my friends after two years of finishing and I graduated with great results.
>>
everybody hated each other for some reason. Probably due to the overpopulated school filled with chinese kids who couldn't speak english. Also they fucking smelled terrible, so there was that.
>>
After around grade 9 the bullying stops only so you can be ignored. The normies and stacies are at that age where they start working/partying/fucking. I really felt that if I was loud and obnoxious I would gain the attention of some "friends" but some days I decided to sit at the end of the table and just listen to others to see if anyone would talk to me out of nowhere.

Ofcourse no one did

Also I changed highschool 3 times and me being the sperg that I was it took me about a year or 2 to get my little group of friends and then we would move again.

At least back then I did not had a care of the world, the world gets just more depressing once you understand what the fuck is going on and why you were a loser.
>>
File: 1430148154828.jpg (1007 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
1430148154828.jpg
1007 KB, 1484x2158
Complete shit, I was a full pot of boiling spaghetti back then and everyone hated me for it.
It was totally my own fault though.
>>
>>24491386
secondary school, age 13-16
started playing WoW, everyone else was playing WoW, had alot of friends, knew the whole school. lost virginity at 15, went to my first party, got basically straight A's

high school: ages 16-19
puberty went super nice, packed on alot of muscle, reached 6'2'' and had alot of friends. really started to get my sexual career going, hooking up with someone at a party basically every weekend, getting laid with a new girl basically every month. grades dropped a bit but i still made sure i got in to the top technical uni in my country. also got a gf

and now?
third year of uni, girlfriend still here, got my own 1 bedroom apt in a very nice area a block from where i grew up, hitting the gym, kicking it with the lads
>>
File: 1431384061598.jpg (16 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
1431384061598.jpg
16 KB, 267x320
>>24491386

I've repressed most of the memories.

Probably for the best.
>>
>>24494389

lad top effort but if you got laid every month why are you here
>>
File: image.gif (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 645x773
It wasn't an intense experience. I was mostly invisible and nothing happened. In the beginning I was gone a lot and in the end I started to go to everything. I never tried hard so I got low grades but at least I passed. I got a few crushes and it was very painful.
>>
>>24494389
Get the fuck out normie chad
>>
Had social Anxiety
Deppressed and had friends
Few girls I liked, though I found the teachers better looking
Girls my age called me a creep - I was
Not very attractive, I was told a few girls liked me
But I was into men
I like dick, but I like the looks of women, but I traps are gross.
But I also like the looks of men
But I hate gay mens femine voices

Anyway I was pretty much a failed normie that had no feelings and mum used to say she'd kill herself if I killed myself. So I didn't kill myself thought i wish I did.
When mum dies I will die.

Yeah high school was shit got C's and D's, mum tried her hardest for me to be her smart and talented son, but I guess my brother was better looking more social and everything I wasn't.

It really sucks having a brother who is better then you in every aspect. I was very confused how he could initiate a conversation with anyone, compliment a girl he dosent even know.
Talk to a PayPal customer support staff without sweating or thinking about it 2 hours before even actually calling

Ok I'm gonna stop typing, already forogt what I typed desu and I'm not fucking going over it
>>
File: image.png (804 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
804 KB, 1680x1050
>>24495494
Another shitty model
>>
>>24494389
why are you on /r9k/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.