[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of buying what you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: not rare pepe.jpg (32 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
not rare pepe.jpg
32 KB, 436x436
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of buying what you when you want
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of social interactions
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of accomplishment spending the money you earned yourself.
>tfw NEETs will forever be poor and have to worry about financing their hobbies.
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of freely spending cash without worrying about buyer's dilemma.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (18 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
18 KB, 300x441
>mfw no one calls me for an interview

i just want to buy my own tendies like a big boy
>>
>>24489696
>wagekek measures quality of life by how much money he can blow
>>
>tfw not bound by materialistic desire
>tfw no longer need to be in social contact with my surrounding anymore
>tfw when accomplishment is only a suggestive idea and nothing is meant to be forever.
>tfw I can live on my own and I manage to not starve at the end of the month
>tfw money is nothing but paper to me that serve only a purpose to acquire my need without being a huge consumer.
So tell me, what you are up to in this lifetime boy ?
>>
>>24489946
Honestly what feels worse is them calling me for an interview, and the interview lasts less than 5 minutes.

I've never been hired or even contacted after an interview
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x436
>>24490330

>not bound by materialistic desire because you can't afford to be
>"can live on my own and manage not to starve". No you can't. You only survive because of government handouts
>lying to yourself to be able to feign superiority
>m-m-money isn't everything
>all these NEETkek arguments boil down to sour grapes
>mfw gainfully employed
>>
File: 1448324288190.png (315 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1448324288190.png
315 KB, 500x676
>>24490763
>wagefag can't grasp that some people genuinely don't need material things, like nice cars and big houses, to be satisfied
>when he begins to grasp it, he bitterly rejects it, claiming m-muh sour g-grapes because to some people, the ideal that he has slaved all this time for, means nothing
>>
>>24489696
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of buying what you when you want
feels bad
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of social interactions
been forced to do it. never again
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of accomplishment spending the money you earned yourself.
basically the first one but with pride whitch i don't care about
>tfw NEETs will forever be poor and have to worry about financing their hobbies.
games? NEETbux covers it all, are you in a country club or something?
>tfw NEETs will never know the feeling of freely spending cash without worrying about buyer's dilemma.
tendies, vidya and amiibos don't cost that much
>>
File: neet in the sky.jpg (550 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
neet in the sky.jpg
550 KB, 1920x1200
gotta collect those jew points so i can buy what the tv tells me!
>>
>>24490763
so why are you that much triggered ?
labor mean nothing if you're about to waste your time doing something that serve no purpose by bringing you worries, self consciousness and meaningless experience of that life is always the same shit everyday and nothing ever good happens. Also, who say that NEET don't contribute to society. Everyone does contribute by being apart of the modern world and this is no exception.

Don't be so concerned about fairness and wanting since it might be your undoing.
>>
>>24491738
What do you get neetbux for?
>>
>>24489696
was a wage slave for 12 years earning good money. spending money you "earn" feels no different to spending money that has been given to you.

having money cant make up for your soul being crushed day in day out. having no time to spend on yourself because you're worn out from the office and you still need to go to the gym and make dinner at night, leaving you what...1 hour to relax? cool life.

the social interactions at work are bullshit and fabricated anyway. 95% chance you wouldn't bother spending time with these people outside of work and once you leave you will never speak to them again. its a chore most of the time having to pretend you're interested in what their partner is doing, what their kid had for breakfast etc.

its shit, every one working full time knows its shit but cant put their pride to the side.

the men i worked with all had families, spent dumb hours in the office (whats the point of having kids if you see them for 30 minutes before they go to bed at night), had let their bodies go, had hardly any mates and if they did they had 0 time to see them anyway, their wives were ugly and boring as shit and they pretty much had nothing going on except their job.

pardon me but the above sounds garbage to me. i love myself too much to become a slave for some wanker and watch myself slowly die piece by piece until i look in the mirror at age 50 and wonder who is staring back.
>>
>>24489696
>spending your money like a moron
>feeling an accomplishment over buying things
>wanting so many things you need shit loads of money
You're literally retarded and you're shit with money, I have money I earned before you try and meme respond.
>>
File: 1448085237090.png (23 KB, 1000x966) Image search: [Google]
1448085237090.png
23 KB, 1000x966
Lifelong poorfag who's just been hired at 55,000CAD/pa here, I have a question:

What am I supposed to do with my money when I'm single with no dependents and my cost of living is ten thousand dollars a year inclusive of rent, food, utilities, transport and entertainment?

After my first paycheck came in I bought some outfits that I wanted, I've got enough morphine to make my job bearable for a year, I picked up a rice cooker and splurged on a name-brand toothbrush... I still have hundreds of dollars left with more coming in this Thursday.
What the fuck do I do with the rest of this money?
>>
>>24492030
Try to save up 10K.
>>
>>24492030
save it or buy more meaningless shit that will make 0 difference to your life.
>>
>>24492030
You save it.
>>
>>24489946

post your resume and cover letter anon, we'll help you out. the interview process is all about presentation, you just have to catch their attention.
>>
>>24492030
Save it obviously, people seem to have forgotten this important life lesson.
>>
>>24489696
But I'm very close to a NEET now and have been a NEET for about a decade before that and I can buy whatever I want more or less - other than a massive compound with gardens and my own private zoo with servants, but you can't buy that either.

>OP is a faggot whose time will always belong to someone with more money than him
Enjoy getting kucked.
>>
>>24492030
Fast women and cheese burgers
>>
>>24492030

you've already figured out what 90% of wagekeks will never know: you don't have to buy more than you need. save that shit, and before long you'll have enough saved so you can spend your days enjoying life instead of working.
>>
>>24492140
i don't have a cover letter desu senpai
>>
>>24492030
>splurged on a name-brand toothbrush
A genuine jej to you, my friend.
>>
Job you ACTUALLY enjoy > NEET > Wageslavery
We all know this.
>>
>>24492077
>>24492098
>>24492112
>>24492148
Save it for what purpose?

>>24492201
I'm scared of women and fast food is bad for the human body. Do you think there's some service I can pay for that will build me up to be fearless in social situations?
>>
>>24492340
Save it, to invest it. The goal is to make enough money to stop working, since working is just an activity you do to make money.
>>
>>24492268

what kind of jobs are you applying for? literally every job I've had, the cover letter was my foot in the door. think of your resume as a stats sheet and the cover letter as an actual explanation of why you're the person for the job.
>>
>>24492340
So you can retire one day, invest in property to provide housing for our NEET friends, or purchase expensive things to trick women into liking you.
>>
>>24492340
Put some money away for an emergency. Start building your retirement fund, so you can NEET it up as soon as possible.
>>
>>24492360
trades
>>
>>24492340
You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you.
That'll be $100
>>
>>24489696
What's buyer's dilemma?
>>
>>24492429
Trades? Like labor?
>>
File: 1421738781397.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1421738781397.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>24489696

>be NEET
>something needs doing
>maybe I'll do it in an hour
>or a day
>or a week
>or a month
>or a year
>or never
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.