[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost bedtime, wagekek. Better take your sleeping pill so it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Almost bedtime, wagekek. Better take your sleeping pill so it knocks you out so you don't have a hard time falling asleep thinking about going back to work tomorrow.
>>
Whatever you say, kiddo.
>>
>i have to wake up in 5 hours for work.

3 am to 1pm
>>
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a wagekek.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking job and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other wagekeks. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting compliments for their bosses or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist briefcase between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and experience things in the real world to have fun.

And then you see NEET's, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid wagekek.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a wagekek.
>>
>>24486432

Wasn't this copypaste about women? Can someone please post the original
>>
>>24486376

Jokes on you, faggot. I was laid off.
>>
File: buckneet.png (179 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
buckneet.png
179 KB, 405x406
tick tock the clock wagies
>>
File: 14317981759390.jpg (32 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
14317981759390.jpg
32 KB, 230x249
>>24486432
wagekeks btfo

tee hee
>>
Tfw I
>spent
All day working on
>my
Art.
I'm feeling super
>tired
Guys and I haven't untapped or textured yet
At least it's
>rewarding
As hell
>>
File: 1448063238595.jpg (119 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1448063238595.jpg
119 KB, 600x582
9.50hr 9 hours day.
>renting 3 room house(perfect.jpg)
>200 bux in bank
>12 firearms(mostly pawn trash)
>a 3grand beast PC
>family invites me for tri weekly meal and holidays
>life is ok
>>
>>24488942
sleep tight doctor
>>
>>24486376
jokes on you i love my job
>>
>>24486376
hey neetkek

i'll pass on the sleeping pill, working allows to sleep like a baby every night. tomorrow, right around the time you break into your nutritious lunch of doritos and mountain dew, i'll be coming over to fuck the shit out of your mother. she needs money to afford to buy you your doritos. next time, i might in the mood for something different and it could be you spreading your legs as i slide my juicy dick into your disgusting, unwashed asshole.

have a good one my man
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 740x555
>tfw you realize the weekends over

Man, being a neet has some hard parts they dont tell you about, i can hardly keep track of the days its the worst part
>>
File: DollarDollarBills.gif (485 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
DollarDollarBills.gif
485 KB, 500x282
>>24488942
>$24/hr
>not as happy as you

I was told money would bring me happiness? And then I was told the opposite. And then I was told the reverse, on and on. I guess I'll never be happy.
>>
File: lelephant.jpg (30 KB, 358x364) Image search: [Google]
lelephant.jpg
30 KB, 358x364
Working the night shift, so I can sleep all day if I want to

>>24488942
sleep tight, doctor
>>
>>24489079
Stockholm syndrome is a terrible fate.
>>
File: 094.jpg (405 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
405 KB, 960x1280
>>24489185
take a redpill now and then and depression is impossible. know that you will never reach the point you want to be in life but there is always some one who fucked up worse than you.
> contentment is ok
drinking helps
>>
>>24489365
I won't ever drink habitually. Grew up with a mother who drank. So unless I drink to get drunk for a special occasion, I won't touch it.

A redpill as in the philosophy? Oh, I'm redpilled as fuck. Doesn't make me happy or content. Makes me see the world in a way that interprets everything in a negative light.
>>
File: 003.png (894 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
003.png
894 KB, 750x1334
>>24489461
you can chose to ghost and be content with the redpill or you can set yourself up for a normie life and it will kill you.
>its your choice
maybe preparing for the happening will help you get meaning.
>>
>>24488942

Sleep tight doctor

Sleepblox
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.