[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here have a stern face and composure? >Be me >Going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: king_onepunch_man_69193.jpg (33 KB, 292x442) Image search: [Google]
king_onepunch_man_69193.jpg
33 KB, 292x442
Anybody here have a stern face and composure?

>Be me
>Going to college
>Walking around pretty much dead on the inside because >tfw
>Overhear people saying that I look like an authoritative asshole who doesn't like anyone
>It's not true
>I don't give a shit about what people do
>Just because I don't care about people doesn't mean that I don't like them

Am I alone here who knows what this feels like?
>>
File: 1447545563729.jpg (28 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1447545563729.jpg
28 KB, 500x376
>"I bet anon is gonna snap someday."
>"Hey man, don't piss this guy off, he'll do you in."
>"Do you even have any emotions, man?"

You're not alone, lad. I'm really quiet, but I guess I look serious all the time. It doesn't help that I'm naturally pretty big and lift as a "hobby" (pretty shitty hobby, it's just picking things up, I'm too stupid to do anything intellectual)

I can't make friends that well, because I'm not personable and nobody bothers to talk to me anyway.
>>
>>24485694

You are not alone in this feel anon
>>
This reminds me of cromartie high school, its a great anime and im sure you guys can relate or laugh to it
>>
Whenever I walk around with my neutral face people always say "why do you look so sad?"
>>
People often think I'm a delinquent or something because of my scar, facial hair and my naturally V arched brows that make me look angry all the time. People tend to get nervous around me like I'll snap any second and I always get lucky with "random" inspections at airports and stuff. Truth be told, it has gotten a little better since I got a better job in a bank and started dressing better. It's disgusting how normies will treat others just based on appearance.
>>
File: 1447202143250.png (862 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
1447202143250.png
862 KB, 1600x1143
>>24486200
>always get lucky with "random" inspections at airports and stuff

Same, lad. It's always one of those really cocky mall-cop types that thinks he's just caught himself a murderer.

Jokes on him, he just caught a beta faggot
>>
>You should smile more!
>Dude, why don't you never smile. It's not cool.
>>24486259
I had so many police inspections it was comical. Mostly when I was out with a friend who helped with my anxiety. He got a good laugh out of it everytime.
>>
>>24486355
>a friend who helped with my anxiety.

Damn I wish I had someone like that
>>
>Just because I don't care about people doesn't mean that I don't like them

Um... To like someone means you care for them retard

Your literly being edgy for attention you just can't even tell anymore
>>
>>24486259
>Same, lad. It's always one of those really cocky mall-cop types that thinks he's just caught himself a murderer.
They pull you over the most retarded shit too. One time, they pulled me over for an inspection before I even got to the metal detector vs scanning machine, which is never a choice because they force me to use the scanner every time anyway. Turns out it was a random inspection to check for "dangerous substances". They explained to me that even shampoo or regular leftover soap could give them a positive since they can be used to create dangerous chemicals so apparently you're fucked if you shower. After that, they wasted 20 more minutes of my time checking my carry on bag and I still had to go through the scanner on top of being pat down.

Land of the free my fucking ass.
>>
>>24486560
i wish i could slap the glasses off your whiny fucking face
>>
>"why are you so sad all the time?"
>"you always look like your girlfriend just dumped you haha"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.