[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Asia >every city is FILLED with Chads There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466161339089.jpg (27 KB, 236x340) Image search: [Google]
1466161339089.jpg
27 KB, 236x340
>go to Asia
>every city is FILLED with Chads

There's no escape.
>>
>>29514692
Go to chengdu, everyone there is under 5'5
>>
>>29514692
>expecting to become king robot and get qts
>going somewhere where the "Be the best or get the fuck out" factor is even stronger than it is in murica to do that
You fucking moron
>>
>>29514714

I doubt it. Chengdu will have its share too.
As soon as you see expats it's that same Chad-y fucking smug self-satisfied you see on every dude's face.

It's like vidya. Back in the early 90's you were considered a huge loser for even having a console and spending more than a few hours a day on it.
Now it's standard normie/Chad practise.
And I guess the same happened to Asian girls. You were scraping the bottom back in the day and now they've caught on and claimed the territory.

White Chads just seep in and cuck the whole of Shanghai while local guys have to stand by the side and watch.

>>29514758

I actually didn't expect anything. I was just surprised to see the staggering presence of these assholes. And I'm talking white Chads. The Asian dudes didn't really look like they could compete with these dicks.
>>
>>29514831
Nah dude I went to chengdu last year it's full of short betas. I'm a failed normie at best in the US but I felt pretty fucking chad in chengdu
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.