[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with marrying a single mother? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Come on guys.jpg (96 KB, 1300x811) Image search: [Google]
Come on guys.jpg
96 KB, 1300x811
What's wrong with marrying a single mother?
What's wrong with taking care of someone elses child?

How about you little boys come up with actual reasons, instead of just saying "it just is"
>>
A guy I use to watch on Youtube was dating a girl with two kids from another guy and he said

>"You're not a real man if you can't be with a girl just because she has kids from another man"

I immediately unsubscribed, then commented saying he was pathetic and his sense of "masculinity" was flawed and sad.

I'm not even joking, like I get it shouldn't be a big deal and I'm not even saying I'm against it because of the whole "KEK" meme. But frankly I just have no interest in being with a girl who has kids from another man, it's just my preference.
>>
>>29514610
>>What's wrong with taking care of someone elses child?
because it's taking care of a child. I don't want to take care of a child, either mine or someone else's. I don't want to raise any children at all, ever. If I'm dating a girl I want to be able to go and do things with her without getting a sitter. I don't want the slightest chance of getting sued for child support. I also don't want to be viewed as nothing more than a meal ticket.
>>
>>29514678
This is also a good answer, a lot of women are just looking for man to support herself and her kids. They want a guy with money because they'll be set financial, the girl will "pretend" to like/love you so you'll shower her with money and gifts.

Single mothers are dead to me in my eyes, unless they can really prove to me they're not just using me for a meal ticket, or pretending to love me so I'll keep the money and gifts coming.
>>
>>29514610
Because a kid is a responsibility. Some other asswaffle abandoned that responsibility and I'm maent to take it?
Screw that. It's entitlement from the woman's part to expect the man not to view the child as a burden and just 'like her for who she is'. If I find a woman whom I really like an she happens to have had a mistake or two maybe I'll consider it.
>>
the kids will NEVER respect you as a "dad" or even as a stepdad. Meanwhile, the cunt who whelped them will keep one eye on your bank account daily--the only reason she married you other than another dick which she will soon get tired of.
>>
>>29514678
And this is why whites are being overrun by minorities. They want to be able to party uninhibited the rest of their lives.
>>
File: 1466056982459.png (638 KB, 956x546) Image search: [Google]
1466056982459.png
638 KB, 956x546
>>29514958
you say that like its my problem or something. like it's something I should be concerned about.
>>
File: 1464359418509.png (19 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1464359418509.png
19 KB, 1000x800
>>29514610
Look cunt, males are getting really tired of your shit.
We're animals. We have our own evolutionary instincts. If you think we're just going to cuck ourselves and spend time and resources on offspring that aren't even ours, you're Wrong with a capital W.
>>
>>29514610
>What's wrong with marrying a single mother?
Because most of them are bad people. Utterly irresponsible. Most of them are NOT victims, they were the cause of the problems with their couple (if they even were a couple when they chose to have a child), and they will lie about it so much. Very often they are terrible mothers and I couldn't stand it.

But I'm not categorical about it and I'm sure there are great ones out there. I'm just suspicious of them.
>>
I've mentioned this in other threads and other people thought it was interesting, so I'll just throw it out there: I'm a single mom and older user on /r9k/.

>>29514610
I think the "issue" for most users is that they don't want to be taken advantage of, or not be special. They don't want to be some provider for an irresponsible woman after she "had her fun", and they don't want to be her "safe" option that she "settles" for when she's no longer hot merchandise on the market.

Whether this is a legitimate concern or not is dependent on the people involved.
>>
File: pepehowto.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
pepehowto.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I can barely take care of myself let alone another person (and their kid)
>>
>>29514958
As opposed to how often black fathers are.
>>
>>29514610
i dont think there is anything wrong with being a stepdad or marrying a single mom.

if you do it in your late thirties or forties. twenties? fuck off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.