[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone at that level of sperg where they don't ever listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464842912177.jpg (57 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1464842912177.jpg
57 KB, 500x492
Anyone at that level of sperg where they don't ever listen to any kind of music whatsoever? I'm always content with just listening to nothing while I do stuff
>>
That's not autistic. It's just a preference. Music is overrated in general. I can't stand those people who are like OMG I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MUSIC...and people who listen to music while studying are the absolute worst. 99% of the time I prefer to just have silence.
>>
>>29513842
>It's just a preference, but those who prefer things the other way are fucking retards

why even bother my man
>>
>>29513842
>That's not autistic. It's just a preference.

No I'm pretty sure it's on the spectrum.

I can understand no wanting to have music playing 24/7 and wanting to fully concentrate or something or just clear your head, but people who genuinely don't like or even hate music just as a concept are definitely a couple of nickles short of a dime.

and to be honest maybe I'm a little jealous of them. Even when I'm not listening to music, there's always a song playing in my head. Either something that I recent listened to, something that's been overplayed, something that I haven't heard in a while, or even something that I think about writing down. It's just a 24 hour itunes shuffle in my mind.

>>29513390

I knew a guy in high school who was always talking about how doesn't listen to music and doesn't care for it, and for me that was such an alien concept. It's like not caring about colors or stories.

But then one day when we were like 16 or 17 he "discovered music" in one of the worst possible ways, with dadrock. He was just like DUDE OH MY GOD HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS BAND CALLED "THE BEATLES" AND ALSO "PINK FLOYD"? THEY'RE LIKE REALLY OBSCURE TRIPPY 60S SHIT MY DAD HAS SOME RECORDS I THINK I GOT A CONTACT HIGH HAHA BUT SERIOUS WOW MAN
>>
I don't like to music often. Only while driving, and then only Blink 182 because I am not some faget with horrid musical tastes.
>>
>>29513984
>only Blink 182
>not some faget with horrid musical tastes

Pick one
>>
>>29513390
I pretty much don't listen to any music

I mean I hear it on the radio and online and stuff but I don't actively seek out music
>>
>>29513984
>>29514023

I remember when they were the poster boys of the mainstream alternative movement in the late 90s, along with like Korn or Marilyn Manson or whatever.

Weird how their drummer became some huge normie and the other two guys lost their fucking marbles.
>>
>>29514059
>I don't actively seek out music

Why not? Is there anything that you hate on the radio, and is there anything that you heard in a movie or TV shows or video game or something that made you feel good?
>>
>>29514110
I listened to so much Korn and Marilyn Manson, it was like edgy manna sent from heaven.
>>
not listening to music 24/7 i can understand

not listening to music at all, i can't

i listen to music whenever i can, but i don't really care how others interact with the medium. i mean, it's the same with reading/books... some people read all the time, others don't.
>>
I think that people who listen to music while doing other things are probably shitty at appreciating music and shitty at doing whatever it is they're doing.
>>
I usually just listen to music in the car on the way/way back from work.
The only other times I listen to music is when I'm cleaning my room or something.
>>
>>29514167
I think it was funny how like even within nu-metal there was in-fighting.

Like people who were into Linkin Park and POD or whatever else were seen as posers by the kids who were into REALLY edgy shit like Slipknot and Rammstein, and then the other kids who were into Slayer and Anthrax looked down on THOSE kids, and then the one kid who was into Burzum and Immortal look down on them, etc.
>>
never listen to music anymore unless i'm writing it, but i can't get along with musicians well enough to start a band and get a qt artsy gf so i just sit here and write stuff that never gets circulated or performed anywhere just kill me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.