[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my bro are going girl hunting tomorrow, any tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-4129210709690548270.jpg (149 KB, 697x1136) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4129210709690548270.jpg
149 KB, 697x1136
*pic related* Me and my bro from work are robots but we're trying to better ourselves

We are going girl hunting tomorrow (basically going up to and starting conversations with random girls we thank are cute to get numbers)

Since we're both virgin fucking losers we thought if we encourage ourselves we could pull out enough positivity to be our own chads.

What do you guys think? Or rather do you have any tips for us.
>>
I've done this before. Helped a lot.
A few tips that made this possible for me:
>bet money. If you chicken out, you pay
>just say hi
>none of that "hey I thought you're so pretty" blah blah, pick up lines or lame jokes, just hi
>they'll act creeped out at first, just say you wanna talk and it's fine if they don't
>talk for 5 minutes at most, then say you gotta leave and ask for her number
>she'll likely say yes, if she asks why tell her you don't mind if she doesn't wanna, she'll probably give it to you anyways
>make eye contact, smile, look inoffensive overall
>don't say anything about yourself unless she asks. Quickly change the topic back to her when she does. Don't let yourself become the center of attention.
>>
>>29513411
Oh my fucking god these are glorious, fucking thank you anon
>>
>>29513286
This board is fucking insufferable.
>>
boy you better go wash those windows again and no streaks this time
>>
>>29513510
>people that represent a good majority of this board are trying to better themselves

>fucking tourist thinks they have the right to talk shit

>>out fucking normal slime
>>
>>29513286

>girl hunting

It's good you guys are trying but I don't see this going anywhere
>>
File: 1435526873040.jpg (28 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435526873040.jpg
28 KB, 640x640
If you live in a big city, try finding a partner dance event with a beginner lesson beforehand. It's like a cheat code, you can walk up to any girl in the room and have an ACTUAL reason to talk to them.

Granted, it might take a few tries to find a good venue.
>>
Shave that fucking stache off
>>
I'm shocked you're virgins t b h. You both look like the common crowd talking about how much sex they had.
Good luck, post results

>>29513411
Yeah most of this. If a random guy came up to me and started talking I'd be a little nervous but if they're nice I'd try to keep a conversation.
C o m p l i m e n t h e r it's a guaranteed +1 I promise
>>
>>29513286
Kollin get the fuck off 4chan.
>>
>>29513411
Probably the least autistic advice you could read from r9k. Sounds like a plan, desu
>>
>>29513286
Yeah shave your mustache, trim those sideburns. GL
>>
>>29513411
but where do you find people that aren't too busy to chat
>>
>>29513286
Get rid of mustache.
>>
>>29513286
Yeah: Bring extra spears.
>>
>>29513286
Try to avoid areas with CCTV coverage.
If you're using a ruse, make sure your acting it on point and ensure that you and your partner are on the same page.
Have an exit plan in case things go south.
Wear only generic clothing, dull in colour. (This includes shoes, nothing with an uncommon print)
Make sure any tools you use are generic and common as well, no fancy shit.

Have fun hunting
>>
>>29513286
jesus christ fuck OFF you normalfucks
>>>/soc/
>>>/soc/
>>>/soc/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.