[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What im supposed to do when i feel sad because i feel i dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1463946952609.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1463946952609.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
What im supposed to do when i feel sad because i feel i dont recive all the love i want?
>>
I'm trying to figure that out too OP. What am I supposed to do to fill that hole? Video games, books, alcohol, anything else can't get my mind off of her or how lonely I feel.
>>
>>29512414
If u want love, the love has to come from you
>>
File: 1462461484192.jpg (55 KB, 485x604) Image search: [Google]
1462461484192.jpg
55 KB, 485x604
I wish I had a definitive answer, but I don't think I do so I'm going to throw something out there. Maybe try to focus in and appreciate the love you do have rather than longing for love that's just out of reach.

>>29512432
Distracting myself does and always has worked a charm for me but I try to refrain from doing it too much, seems like running from your problems. Sorry you're lonely, try to remember there's someone out there who loves you and would very much like to spend time with you. I wish I had something greater.
>>
>>29512548
>try to remember there's someone out there who loves you and would very much like to spend time with you.

Even if it's a lie? Because I have no family, no friends and she's with another guy right now. Not really anyone else I can think of who'd want to be with me. There's always someone better.
>>
File: 1462417144059.png (58 KB, 1056x587) Image search: [Google]
1462417144059.png
58 KB, 1056x587
>>29512588
I assure you there's someone, a childhood friend perhaps? I know shit looks dark but I think you've got avert your eyes at least on occasion, if you don't you're hurting only yourself. I recognize that I'm boiling down to look at the bright side platitude but platitude serves it's purpose.
>>
>>29512414
Gotta be contemptuous anon. Everyone has a strong opinion and no one will ever agree with you on anything. So just stop sharing. Be your own person and try to realize the ugliness in everyone. Realize that everyone thinks they're smart. They have their opinions and will bombard you with them if given the chance. You can't be open or else you'll be criticized. So just keep to yourself and remember that you wouldn't get along with any of those cute girls anyway.
>>
File: 1430515051899.jpg (46 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
1430515051899.jpg
46 KB, 320x427
Nationalism is the answer.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.