[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have domination fantasies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1464928098362.jpg (443 KB, 1000x1570) Image search: [Google]
1464928098362.jpg
443 KB, 1000x1570
Which flavor, female or male?

What is driving these fantasies? How could anyone possibly enjoy getting used, smacked about, roughed up, and controlled for someone else's sadistic pleasure? It's totally masochistic, self destructive and irrational.

Could it be that these people feel a lack of control in their own lives which they've sexualized to cope?
Or perhaps this is a natural human impulse, since of course slavery was extremely common for the great bulk of history.

If you do have these fantasies, when did they start?
Have you ever acted on them?
>>
File: 1465830729948.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1465830729948.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
Absolutely, I cant get off to things that arent submission. I do think that its a coping mechanism for being molested when I was a kid, having an emotionally distant mother and getting bullied a ton growing up led me to develop a real inferiority complex.
I want to be used/raped/owned by a hot older couple (but not old old).

I would like to dominate and humiliate a man though, I think I would like it. I havent tried it but I am probably a switch in that regard.

Ive never not been a submissive masochistic little shit.
>>
>>29510248
Are you male or female?

Why do you think you'd enjoy dominating a man?
Could it be that you have some pathological need to pass on the abuse you yourself were given?

Does this older couple represent a stand in for your parents do you think?
>>
File: 1465843122958.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465843122958.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
>>29510352
Im a tranny anon (pls no bully, im being vulnerable here). I have absolutely no idea other than it seems like it would be fun. It has to be a man that is small and not very attractive or confident, so an easy target and I would love to just beat and humiliate the shit out of them and make them cry (but only ever with their explicit consent and if they really wanted it). I haven't done it, I just enjoy the fantasy when I see a guy like that,

And most likely the desire to be used by an older couple is probably some twisted representation of my parents but they never touched me, so I dont know how the fantasy developed. (They did used to pin me onto my bed by my arms and legs when I was a toddler if I didnt want to go to bed. It could be my first memory ever, I still remember the intense anger and humiliation I felt as they laughed at my attempts to move my arms free from my mothers grasp. At some point I guess I had to "submit" my will and that probably triggered my sub nature.)
I am only really attracted to someone if they are older than me and I love professional types that seem like they have it together, it makes them seem powerful.
>>
>>29510479
You'll never be a real woman wow that wasn't original lol
>>
>>29510155
I'm a fembot, and the types i enjoy are domming or being dommed by women, and domming men.
To be honest, it's just because I love the roughness. My current gf is so sexy when she's in control, she thrives. Her voice becomes a purr, her face settles to an angry smirk, and her movements all become fluid.
In my opinion, it can go two ways. Either people who are submissive in their lives wish to remain that way, and the dominant ones wish to remain dominant.
In other cases, people who are dominant day to day need rest, and become submissive, and people who play submissive roles day to day thirst for control, and become dominant.
I would say the second is more common, but either can be the case.
>>
I've fantasized about submitting for as long as I can remember. As far back as the age of 4 I can remember liking weird things. I liked to wrap myself tightly in blankets so I could barely move, I liked to make my older sister tie my up, I liked to strap belts on myself super tight.
I liked picture books about princesses especially. I loved to look at pictures of them and imagine myself as their butler, or their servant. I remember in grade school, I stayed home sick one day, and while my parents were gone I watched some Disney movie and would kneel whenever one of the princesses was on screen.

I have no idea how or why this started. But the thought of being a servant just feels right. It's so satisfying.
>>
I enjoy being dommed by women or occasionally MtF trannies. I love being forced to worship them, humilation, and cuckold stuff as well. A majority of my experiences with this stuff is ERP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.