[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
young people don't give a fuck about anything. they couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
young people don't give a fuck about anything.

they couldn't care less if the world burns as long they can go to starbucks and have their college degrees.
i blame retarded parents for pushing their kids to "chase the dream" now every kid wants to dream big because his parents hope he will make a bank somehow by having big dreams and be happy.

honestly, fuck parents. i would never tell my kid that he can be anything, because that's fucking retarded and not realistic
>>
If you don't chase your dreams, chances are you'll end up working for somebody else.

You have to go at it. Even if you work a day job, claw at your dream until something happens from it.

Shoot for the moon. If you don't make it, you'll at least land amongst the stars or something like that.
>>
Shoot for the moon, so that you end up floating dead in outer space.
>>
>>29507929
see, that's retarded thinking right there

as opposed to popular opinion - lawyers,bankers,doctors,teachers,engineers are in LARGE not productive. at this point there is too many of them, because everyone is afraid working at dead end jobs.
people are terrified of the idea that they will have to work with their bare hands from 9-5 and build their country.
if farmers stop working all together for a month, what will happen and who will replace them, no one knows but everyone do know that being a farmer sucks and only niggers do it. so they rather dream about having office jobs where they just yell at people and drive in aston martin and shit.
>>
>>29508051

I'm sorry you're surrounded by shiftless hipster numale faggots, but there are still many men working trades and labor jobs.
>>
>>29507867
why should younger people give a fuck about a world old people fucked up
>>
>i would never tell my kid that he can be anything, because that's fucking retarded and not realistic
>wanting to create more robots
>>
>>29508051
>no one knows but everyone do know that being a farmer sucks and only niggers do it

The vast majority of farmers are white
>>
>>29507867
you're right I don't give a fuck about your thread, I read the first line adn then just stopped.
>>
I agree with OP, but only to some degree.

Instead of telling your kids to "dream big" and "follow their dreams" I would just tell my kids two things:

Find something that truly inspires you, something that is not just fun, but purpose. That feels important to you.

Do not ever let anyone stop you from walking into that direction - as long as you are reasonable about your decisions you should never let anyone stop you. As long as you keep trying I will be proud of you. You don't need to make it, you need to live a life that feels like it was truly yours once you reflect on it.

I know, kind of sounds like the same thing, but the details matter. At least I think this would be better advice.
>>
>>29507867
I don't give a Fuck about anything for the opposite reason. Just turned 27, no future plans, no urge to contribute to this society, alcoholic opiate addict due to my crushing manic depression, slowly losing my sanity and my will to live. I wish someone would kill me already. I have nothing but my dog. Even my health is going to shit, likely due to my excessive nature. Oh well. Perfect age to die like a rockstar.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.