[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that white people cant handle spices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x920
Why is it that white people cant handle spices
>>
cause spices are for spics
>>
White people are low test
>>
>>29506945
Memes aside, spices aren't really native to the European area. Cardamom, mustard, and black pepper are used pretty frequently in some European areas though.

If you mean spicy food, it just takes time to build up a tolerance. So some Indian who has been eating spicy food since he was able to chew will have more tolerance than someone who never really eats spicy food.

It's one reason why white people are more able to digest lactose, because it was part of their diet for a long time compared to other groups of people.
>>
File: 1465595655926.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1465595655926.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>29506945
If you reply to this thread you are a fucking retard
>>
>>29506945
I CAN. I've been training myself. I can tolerate eating extremely spicy stuff, but my stomach can't can't keep up anymore. I get the worst heartburns (squirming on the floor in pain) and I poop blood if I go overboard with it. But still, gotten my tolerance PRETTY HIGH. So there.
>>
>>29507018
>and I poop blood if I go overboard with it
Yeah there's no reason for that to happen. Capsaicin doesn't actually burn you or damage you in any way, so you're probably allergic to peppers or something.
>>
I'm white and can handle spicy shit easily, mainly because I have high pain tolerance from MANNING THE FUCK UP.
>>
>so many spices I have a spice rack and a spice cupboard
>fresh spices growing in garden
>tubes of spice paste in fridge
>see this meme posted by actual minorities (not rabble rousing white ruffians trying to instigate a racewar like you, OP)
>let them have their cute little spice meme
If your biggest bragging point is that you know what coriander is, I think you're in need of something to be proud of and happy about
>>
>>29507010
>can't handle the bantz

Lmfao
>>
>>29507018
Why would you even originally do this?
>>
We aren't so pathetic that we have to turn eating into a competition instead of something enjoyable. Niggers and spics have zero accomplishments so they cling to pathetic feats like being able to guzzle ghost pepper sauce.
>>
These threads are pathetic.

Oh gee, that isn't original, what a surprise.
>>
Get the fuck out of my country then, bitch
Brexit is only the begging, better start fleein now before we start lynching you and raping your women just like the old days. You fucking asked for it
>>
>>29507056
>so you're probably allergic to peppers or something
But it only happens when I take too much of it (which is a lot). Otherwise I'm fine.
Maybe it's the combination with alcohol?
>>29507092
Well it doesn't happen all the time.. just when I had too much.
>>
>>29506945
yeah, this is why best chefs in the world are all niggers.
>>
>>29507117
>But it only happens when I take too much of it (which is a lot).
That can happen with allergies. It's just not a life-threatening allergy for you.

I know someone who has celiac disease (actually diagnosed by a doctor), they can have a small amount of gluten but anything more than a few bites and they start to experience the symptoms.
>>
File: 1465884440793-1.jpg (48 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1465884440793-1.jpg
48 KB, 500x442
>>29507002
>tfw ethnic
>tfw parents never had time to cook, so I grew up eating fast food and cheap TV dinners
>tfw palate can't stand the food that all of my cousins eat

Feels sad man.
>>
>>29506945
Why is it that niggers can't make a meme that's not a strawman?
>>
>>29507138
I sometimes drive into the ghetto just to buy barbeque though.
Some do make really tasty food.
>>
>>29507140
Oh ok, interesting.
I don't bleed a lot either (I guess I implied it was a lot...). Just noticing a bit of blood while wiping. I just figured whatever caused the heartburns could have made me bleed a little too... but what do I know.
>>
>>29507158
:(

You have to keep eating it regularly, the new tastes and flavors can be overwhelming at first, especially if you're used to really salty processed food.
>>
Britfags usually can
>>
>>29507103
>Muh race's accomplishments

Yeah, but why can't you eat spicy foods?
>>
File: oogabooga.gif (1008 KB, 1455x959) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.gif
1008 KB, 1455x959
>>29507358
>ooga booga why white man no eat spicy bug?
>can't become man in village without eating spicy bug
>>
>>29507418
Seems like you can't answer why you cant because you're low test
>>
>>29506945
Why can't niggers and pakis use spices correctly?

They effectively destroy all the flavors with them
>>
File: 1466357550620.png (49 KB, 255x139) Image search: [Google]
1466357550620.png
49 KB, 255x139
mfw colonel sanders is white
>>
>>29507437
>low test
That's not how the meme works. If you're gonna meme do it correctly. God you're stupid as a bag of shit, can't even meme right.
>>
So many butthurt whiteys in here.
>>
>>29507442
Worst are asians.

>Let's boil water with tasteless noodles and add random some spices and herbs
>>
>>29507600
I actually do that when I see ugly arabs dressed in late 90s chav attire.
>>
>what is cajun food
>>
>>29507600
The reason we look at you like that is because seeing a retarded ape with his pants around his ankles and gold chains smoking a blunt really disgusts us, but we're forced by society to be polite and treat you as equals. So we try to force a smile. Doesn't always work.
>>
>>29507600
I'd actually say blacks must be massively but hurt if they have to pick out minor things, about white people ( even a select few white people) while the rest of the world can point out what is wrong with black america quite easily.

really makes you think.
>>
>>29506945
>Conquer the world for spices
>Can't handle them
Yeah, ok chief
>>
>>29506945
Dumb iphoneposter
>>
>>29506945
Europeans literally colonized the planet to get spices and shit rofl.
>>
People replying to these threads are the cancer that drives it. This board is just a circlejerk for losers that isn't full of kids like /b/

fuck y'all
>>
>>29507679
>says the NEET
Lol
>>
I went to China with a white guy and a Chinese guy, the white guy could handle spice a lot more than the Chinese guy
>>
File: 1466186719696.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466186719696.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
why is it that racist have no idea what I like ?
>>
>>29506945
But they can?

Most of the things black people like to joke about white people are memes, while the shit that people don't like about niggers are true.

Its just black people are just trying to get back at white people but can't. So they just make up shit. Even the "school shooter" thing is false, they just point out in a country that is mostly white, most high profile shooters are white(Which makes sense, its like saying "Most killers in China are Asian). Compared to their population size white people do the least school shootings, funny enough it was Asians who had the most disproportional rate of shootings.

But even if we ignore the rate of high profile shootings, niggers still shoot each other every day for petty things in the ghetto. Everyday is a sandyhook in Detroit

>>29507681
this.
>>
>eating a spicy curry at this moment
excuse me?
>>
>>29506945
>niggers getting regularly killed by other niggers and cops
>make fun of white people's food
>that'll show 'em
FUCKING LOL
>>
>>29509049
There are only two types of people in this world: niggers and muh superior aryan pure race! Oh, and da JOOOZ even though they're technically white.
>>
When I was a kid I'd literally order the spiciest thing on the menu just for kicks, and I'm a blonde-hair, blue-eyed transparent montherfucker. What now niggers?
>>
>>29508949
>being this insecure about jokes.
>>
File: keh.jpg (43 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
keh.jpg
43 KB, 650x650
>>29507103
>>29507418

niggers btfo

I'm white and I eat tons of spicy food, suck my dick.
>>
>>29507679
i bet women look at you the same way, no wonder why youre a virgin.
>>
>>29509482
whats "spicy" for white people differs. i bet you consider jalapenos spicy.
>>
Eastern Yuropoor here - now that we are in the glorious capitalism, people LOVE to spice their meat, veggies and potatos.

But literally just 30 something years ago, to obtain anything other than salt/pepper/mustard/horseradish, you had to ''an elite'' with connections in ports and so on.
For us, things like dill and all sorts plants are also common spices - exactly because we could grow them in our harsh climate(s).

Can`t speak for the Western Europe or USA.
>>
>>29509504

Nah I don't, stop making assumptions nigger.
>>
>>29506945
ITT: Buttblasted whites can't accept they have shit taste
>>
I like spices :(
>>
>>29506945
>Fried dough on milk?
I will stick to Cesar salad thank you
>>
>>29506945
I murder everything in cayenne and jalapanos.

But I'm Arizonan. Most food I make other people can't eat because it's too hot.
>>
>>29509482
You look like a 5 year old girl with microcephaly.
>>
>>29506945
>spics call out whites on eating cheap dumped down mexican food and not handeling spicy shit
>asians call out whites on being pussys and not daring to order th real food, just eating rice and noodles instead
>blacks say tru dat, we wuz eating good and shiet
>never cooked nor tried actual african food in their lives
>never eating real mexican nor real asian either
>not even european
>just eating the cheap ass marketing shit whites wouldnt dare to touch with lots of barbecue sauce
hey nigger, do you like pizza? you are welcome
do you like to feed cheap taco bell at 3 am to your keeedz? you are welcome
do you like going to a chinese buffete because you cant belive them funny eye chinese offer you all the food you can eat? you are welcome
i want you to every time you get a taste of that sweet delicious food and say m hmm this sure is good, i want you to say thank you rest of the world for teaching me to eat the same way we thank niggers every time we get robbed or shot o rioted or have to handle any of your bullshit
>>
>>29507681
If you're trying to not look butt hurt you're not doing a good job
>>
>tfw actually allergic to chili pepper
I love other spices though, I often add way too much black pepper, turmeric, ginger, etc
also, white people tend to have better access to good core ingredients, which really don't benefit from being drowned in spice
>>
Why can't Indians POO in the LOO?
>>
>>29507071
>/r9k/
>manning the fuck up
pick one
>>
>>29506945

>lol whitey doesnt use spices

well at least we have dads and dont commit 70% of all crime, fucking niggers

get #rekt
>>
>>29506945
Black peoples' tastebuds are inferior and require more spice for an equivalent effect.
>>
File: 1444423855197.png (258 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444423855197.png
258 KB, 800x800
>yfw the only insult niggers have to do with white people involve spices or spiciness

They don't even use incest anymore because incest is more prevalent among niggers than it is whites.
>>
>>29506945
I've seen videos of black people trying spicy Mexican candy and hating it for having too much spice.
It's not just white people.
>>
I eat nearly anything with hot sauce and spice.

>t. stereotypes
>>
White people love spices, it's half the reason we sailed around the world. Shitskins surely can't me so delusional they think me wanted them, right? We did it for the spices. Op image is true though. I'm white as fuck and love spicy ketchup. It takes a little more effort to make everything from scratch but it's worth it and I make in batches. After you've had the proper homemade stuff commercial ketchup just tastes like tomato jam. It's fun to experiment with different vinegars too. Rice vinegar is different from malt vinegar. Using black vinegar and fish sauce I get this super dank shit I can't even call ketchup.
>>
File: r9touille.png (284 KB, 1280x368) Image search: [Google]
r9touille.png
284 KB, 1280x368
that Benoit guy offed himself earlier this year. not a single nigger or female as you scroll sideways through the pics though
>>
>>29509918

based anon bringing the heat
>>
>>29509979

Its not the spice they hate. Tamarind is just disgusting and shouldnt be used for anything except corporal punishment.
>>
>>29509895

What is with that anonymous guy anyway? Like half the posts are by him and he constantly contradicts himself and even argues back with himself.
>>
>>29506945
English here.

My nation's three century love affair with the foodstuff known as "Curry" would beg to differ.
>>
>>29510116

>implying black '' 'people '' '''''' know what curry is
>>
>>29510149
I'm black and curry is one of my favorite foods.
>>
>>29506945
I can where do you think most spic food is inspired by?
>>
>>29507516
>cant even meme right
Now say that aloud in front of a mirror

That is how dumb you sound
>>
>>29510317

You don't need a mirror to reflect vibrating air, mirrors reflect light. For sound any flat solid surface should perform similarly.
>>
>>29507642

why do britbongs toothgap so much?
>>
>>29508949

except no where else in the world are basement losers shooting up schools. and the bad behavior finger pointing is something white people do all the time
>>
>>29506945
My gf and all her friends are Mexican and honestly they don't have a huge tolerance for spicy food either. There's a difference between spicy and flavorful.
>>
Louisiana would like a word with you, OP.
>>
>>29510149
What? Black people make curry all the time
>>
>>29510547
so then you're saying it's an american problem. there's tons of white nations in europe that don't have the same gun violence issues as you rejects in the US.
>>
File: 1466059935467.jpg (53 KB, 595x398) Image search: [Google]
1466059935467.jpg
53 KB, 595x398
>Tfw black and and like spicy food can't yet cant eat it since my digestive system is fucked and I get severe stomach aches, constipation, and whenever I shit after I digest the food for the next 4 hours, I can feel the traces of spice in my asshole.
>>
File: 1453167597661.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1453167597661.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>29510754
>Louisiana
>white
>>
>>29512018
Louisiana is pretty segregated. You have the nice, wealthy, oil-industry suburbs and rural communities and then you also have the hick white communities, and then you have the inner city black ghettos.

In my neighborhood growing up, the town was something like 99.7% white. Went to a school with two thousand kids and maybe ten black people.

White Cajuns/Acadians are a thing.
>>
https://vine.co/v/eOUK6TiDIl5
>>
Im so white you can see the veins in my face and legs. I love spicy food.

Its probably because I use to eat creole salt with a spoon as a child. It was a fun snack.
>>
>>29506945
Probably because they don't guzzle gallons of the stuff every day from a young age.
That said, I'm white as hell and eat hot foods just fine. My mum would always ask for everything 'as hot/spicy as possible, like you'd make it for the locals' when she traveled through india, thailand, etc, and was never served anything hot enough.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.