[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone scrolling with free time, pls offer advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1463774130561.jpg (63 KB, 658x496) Image search: [Google]
1463774130561.jpg
63 KB, 658x496
Disclaimer: I am not and have never been a normie, It's possible I may be called one by some readers of the following greentext but I can assure you I belong here

Here are my credentials before we proceed:

>Kissless virgin
>Never had a girlfriend
>Not had a real female friend since I was 10
>Three whole friends
>Social outcast at college

Checks out? Good. Here we go

>be me
>robot (see above)
>can't talk to girls my age without mentally shutting down
>social anxiety (no memes)
>be a few months ago
>friend forces me to go out drinking with him and his female friend (fuckbuddy probably)
>for the sake of convenience, we'll call my friend Chad, since he basically is one
>we'll call his female friend Stacy, because why the fuck not
>it's awkward at first, but the night turns out okay, him and her get frisky a few times and I feel awkward and depressed but whatever
>halfway through the night I drunkenly admit my desire for a gf
>Stacy starts telling me I am similar to her girlfriend, let's call her Moron (you'll see why later)
>apparently she likes the same bands as me and is shy too
>Stacy convinces me to add Moron on kikebook and message her
>drunk me obliges
>message Moron back and forth for a good two hours until I pass out drunk
>read the conversation the next morning and don't even cringe, I seemed confident and chill as fuck
>she seemed cool too, at first
>look at her pictures, she's kinda fat but has a decent-ish face
>I must have not gave a fuck last night because I wouldn't have messaged her
>don't really plan on messaging her further because I'm a sperg
>talking to Chad later
>Chad tells me that he and Stacy have placed a bet that I won't message her again (this is typical of me, a girl showed interest in me a year prior and I sperged out and never talked to her)
>''don't worry bro I know you can't talk to girls''
>want to prove Chad wrong
>actually fucking message her (absolute madman)
>thus begins the online 'relationship' of me and Moron

Cont.
>>
Type faster idiot
>>
>me and Moron exchange dickbook messages for weeks
>our conversations are mostly dull and forced, but other times they seem genuine for a little bit
>can't decide whether she wants to talk to me or not, she doesn't take ages to reply like other girls but I don't trust this
>we talk about bands we like and generic stuff people talk about when they're trying to get to know eachother
>she seems like a nice person but she never says anything particularly interesting or thought provoking
>when she says something stupid she reiterates how shy she is
>at first i didn't believe her because I fell for the 'girls can't be socially anxious' meme
>boy was I wrong
>one day I found myself in a skype call with Chad, Stacy and Moron
>Moron barely talks at all, I talk to Chad mostly but eventually realise it's awkward for Moron so I talk to her a little bit
>We exchange a few words here and there but she's too shy
>Eventually Chad and Stacy go offline and me and Moron have an actual real, albeit short verbal conversation
>Can't remember what it was about but I couldn't help but notice she speaks with a chavvy accent (britbong here)
>Bit of a redflag but whatever
>Anyway I'm rambling, I'll speed up a bit
>one day Moron stops replying to me
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>don't hear from her for a few days
>Chad sends me screenshots of Moron saying to Stacy ''I feel pressured into speaking to him''
>fuckyouthen.jpg
>initially decided to forget about her, but not delete her because it's petty
>Moron messages me again a few days later with a long emotional paragraph about how she likes talking to me and she's just shy and anxious
>identify with her and forgive her
>conversations carry on
>start feeling like I could have a shot at getting a girlfriend
>butterflies
>even though she types like a 12 year old on MSN (this is the main reason I'm calling her Moron)
>look past her faults, want to switch it up a gear

cont
>>
bump for interest

also, write this shit out beforehand, you cockwomble
>>
>decide that the next step is to start skyping her one on one, to get a verbal relationship going
>this will help us get more confident with each other and then we can eventually meet
>ask her to skype one day
>she seems into the idea
>''let's do it on saturday anon''
>saturday comes, I ask her if she's ready
>''yeah I'm shy af but let's do it''
>wait for her to come online
>she never does
>ask her what's up
>no reply for days
>herewegoagain.jpg
>at this point I start sperging out, reee and such
>this furthers my 'fuck women' attitude
>few days pass and she messages me again
>more or less a reworded paragraph of the message she sent me last time she did this
>forgive her again like an idiot
>conversation returns to normal, I don't bring up skype again
>she starts messaging me when she's drunk, saying we should skype soon
>itshappening.jpg
>never brings it up sober though
>for some reason she starts becoming more illiterate
>she also keeps arguing with Chad about stuff
>Chad always told me that Moron wasn't very bright
>suddenly I have exams coming up at college
>start becoming majorly stressed out
>start finding Moron seriously annoying
>I start pulling the same shit she did with me in the past, long waits between replys and such
>eventually stop messaging her
>one day Moron joins a skype call while me Chad and Stacy are playing Xbox
>I know she's in the call but I don't achknowladge her
>go offline later without ever speaking to her
>Moron messages me like straight after I've gone offline asking me how I am
>Ignore that bitch
>next day
>Start feeling really bad, exams are pretty much over and my sanity is returning
>Want to salvage it, but I also still dislike talking to her becaus ethe conversations give me a headache
>Get Chad to message her for me like the beta bitchboi I am
>message is something along the lines of ''anon is stressed and is focusing on his work he still likes you blah blah''
>Seems to work ''oh it's fine haha tell him not to worry''
cont
>>
>figure I'm in a good situation, I can message her when I want and it's chill
>wrong
>find out through Chad that Moron started crying and Stacy needed to console her
>Now Stacy and Moron are pissed at me
>Apparently they called me a retard
>Feel REALLY fucking guilty
>plan on messaging her again pouring my heart out and maybe even ask her out
>I really was going to do it
>then
>Chad and Moron get into a huge argument, Chad absolutely roasts Moron's existence, roasts her saying all the things I was thinking about her like how she types like a retard, only likes bands because the lead singer is hot, trys to appear confident but comes off cringy as fuck, all this shit
>I observe
>she tries to roast him back but fails, but for some reason she drags me into this by interpreting something chad said wrong
>chad said ''even your friends think you type like a retard''
>she responded with ''I don't give a fuck what anon thinks''
>so she thought it was me
>this pisses me off
>get chad to say ''you clearly do care since you cried when he stopped speaking to you''
>her replys get shorter to him, she's clearly wounded and wants out of it
>argument ends, victory
>find out Moron deleted me
>fuckyouthen.jpg

cont
>>
>>29505098bump lol this is that good shit nigger
>>
>fast forward to now, two weeks after the argument
>I'm on holiday
>talking to Chad on fuckbook
>Chad asks if I want to go out drinking when I get back
>fuckyeah
>''there's one catch''
>oh god
>Moron and Stacy are coming
>what the actual fuck
>Chad tells me how Moron apologised to him and they're all on good terms again
>They're planning on going out drinking next friday
>Chad shows me screenshots confirming that Moron isn't mad at me and feels bad for deleting me
>Start thinking back about those butterflies I felt
>Chad keeps trying to convince me to go
>''Bro I know you don't like her or find her attractive but this could be your only chance, we'll all be drunk, you can finally kiss a girl''
>leaning towards yes

So yeah that's it. The pay off for this greentext story is a question: Should I go out with them even though there's bad blood between me and Moron? Is it worth risking an incredibly awkward evening for a potential chance of getting somewhere with a girl? Let me reiterate, I don't like her at all, but I'm a KV. Should I just wait for a girl I actually like? Or is that a fruitless endeavour?

Thanks for reading, if this thread is already dead I'll save the story and post it out quickly later on
>>
>>29505183
Anon, id say not to go cuz she sounds like shell call rape if u make her a triggered after u kiss her
>>
>>29505183
I would go and at least make peace, but nothing further.
>>
>>29505183
All these people sound trashy
>>
if things go wrong you will still have to hear about this girl through friends so I wouldn't do it but I'm also a ducked up virgin mess who doesn't care anymore. if you feel like this is a good chance to get a step closer to not being a KV then go for it. just seems like any moves with this girl will be slow and frustrating
>>
>>29505183
I don't get it anon. Why would you reveal to Chad that you're a virgin? Hell why would you reveal to anyone you're a virgin?
>>
>>29504662
OP your "friends" sound like nothing but bad news. You've established now that you can talk to a girl and get her interested- look elsewhere and save yourself future headaches.
>>
File: 067.png (45 KB, 275x338) Image search: [Google]
067.png
45 KB, 275x338
Hm... go for it, get drunk, and somehow make your confident drunk self say, "Okay, from now on, you're my girlfriend, slut"... and then see what she says. If she hesitates, just say, "Look im only going to ask this once."

If, by the next morning, she's all "I can't believe you asked me to be your girlfriend. i really like you a lot! :)" then you win. If she doesn't bring it up or responds negatively, you can lean on the fact you were drunk and play it off.

lol
>>
three friends? go post your normie shit on /soc/
>>
I would take a chance anon. This is the type of stuff you have to do to get over your social anxiety, even if things turn wrong for you guys you'll still be pushing yourself to grow
>>
Honest talk here OP, you're young and dumb like most people here and you shouldn't be asking advice from fellow idiots.
>I don't like her at all, but I'm KV
You're using her for sex and you want me to tell you thats fine because even though you are in the company of an idiot somehow her vagina will grant you magical confidence and worth as a person.
Nah, you'll feel worse. You said way too much, the first sign of a liar. Stop lying OP. When you tell the truth, everyone respects you and you respect yourself. Right now you're a wormy little bastard and it doesn't matter what happens with anyone you'll still be a wormy little bastard until you tell the truth about your feelings.
>>
Throw your self off a bridge problem solved
>>
>>29505659
I had a long reply and my phone crashed.

Tldr
This guy had it right. Don't get dick wet of its hurting the other party, as itd be shitty the other way around. Go for meet as more interaction, even awkward is practice, and will aid confidence
>>
Stop being friends with all of them if you have any self respect, and work on getting better ones.

All people involved (including you) are complete shit. Don't talk about people behind their back unless it's with your actual gf/wife.
>>
I think every single one of you is autistic as fuck and can't into genuine friendship
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.