[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh what's that anon, you're an only child? I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>Oh what's that anon, you're an only child? I could tell! That explains everything about you!

I've been told this multiple times in my life. Kill me
>>
>>29497841
Really why I've met plenty of only children and they turned out fine
>>
File: sleeptightpepe.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
sleeptightpepe.png
212 KB, 409x409
>>29497841
All I know is that my mother made a huge mistake by having 1 kid.
> This kid grew up to be a socially retarded sperglord who will never lose his virginity.
>Her son will never bring a woman home.
>Her son will never have children and thus she will never get to hold her very own grandbabies
>Her some will always stay locked up in his little cave
>She will never have a happy/uplifting conversation with her son
>The house will always be quiet because her son refuses to talk to her
>tfw this son is me
>>
>>29497946
You can change anon.
>>
>>29497882
only children have a stigma of turning out weird, socially awkward, selfish, etc because they didnt grow up in a household with another kid

if you have good parents you can overcome it. but my parents basically acted like FAers themselves
>>
i've gotten that about being a middle child
>>
>>29498332
Let me guess, quiet, introverted, don't ever cause trouble?
>>
>>29498360
yeah, you've got it. i was a troublemaker in elementary school, but once i hit puberty i became extremely reserved.
>>
Growing up ppl were always surprised that I was an only child. It wasn't until I realized im a wizard that it actually kinda messed me up. But honesty is the most helpful aid to change one can have.

It easy to blame others rather than yourself. If you can be brutally honest with yourself. Change can and will happen.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29497841
>tfw first born but failed at everything so now last born (only sibling) in the family acts like only child
>>
File: 1466398212175.png (491 KB, 499x597) Image search: [Google]
1466398212175.png
491 KB, 499x597
>>29498332
>>29498360
>tfw also middle child
I'll never be the first child, the one who can make mistakes and be forgiven - I should never know better. I'll never be the baby, last one out of 'Nam and endlessly spoiled. I'll just be hiding in my room not making waves, don't worry Mom and Dad - I barely remember my name too.
>>
I think this kind of stuff is just a meme. I have a brother who is 3 years older than me.

He's also a failure, but a normie failure with a long term GF.

Its more about how your parents raised you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.