[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as mail order brides or is that just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464929697007.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1137) Image search: [Google]
1464929697007.jpg
214 KB, 1500x1137
Is there such a thing as mail order brides or is that just a meme? I'm so fed up with women right now. They're a waste of my goddamn time and most of them don't want to start a family or settle down and instead waste time with useless bullshit like "traveling" or "going out". I've contemplated converting to islam or mormonism to grab a wife but that's just insanity.

I had to break up twice with two women because neither of them wanted to settle down or marry within a year. One wanted to complete her college education, the other wanted to "wait until she's ready". Women seriously want to destroy the white race, we need to find a solution fast otherwise the next generation will be filled with unhealthy autists and half whites.

My time is worth a lot and spending about 10 hours a week on a woman, either chatting, dating, or talking, in the hopes that maybe or maybe not she is wife material is a fucking waste of my productivity. Can't I just purchase a mail order bride for $20,000 from Eastern Europe and be done with it like Donald Trump? All I want is a family, 2 children, to leave a legacy, and come home to a supportive wife. Is that so fucking hard to ask? Or do I have to wait until I'm 30 to get a desperate used up slut? I refuse to go out with 29 year olds or older.
>>
>>29497065
Yeah it's just a meme.

You'll pay to get them here and take care of them. But they don't fucking need you.

They're women in America. There is literally never been a better time and place to be alive for them.

They'll divorce you soon enough (or just screw around and force you to divorce them). It's part of their plan since the beginning. You think they want to be the wife slave of some loser robot? They don't. And they don't have to. Once they're here, they're free. And they absolutely don't need you.

They could drop them on the shore with nothing but the clothes on their backs, they would enter the city and acquire a higher standard of living than you within a few days.
>>
>>29497234
There's like a 2 year period before they get full citizenship. By then they're locked in with 3 kids and it will be hard to get married again.
>>
>settle down or marry within a year.

moron
>>
>>29497748
>get married again
Why? She'll get alimony to finance her escapades. And beta orbiters will take care of her other needs.

kek, honestly I have no idea. Just tried to discourage you with my post so that you think twice before doing it. Maybe it can work if you're being smart about it. But women are smart about it too.
>>
>>29497065

Just give up. It's a terrible time to have kids/a wife.
>>
>>29497065
>They're a waste of my goddamn time and most of them don't want to start a family or settle down and instead waste time with useless bullshit like "traveling" or "going out".

>tfw felt exactly like this
>broke up with gf
>wanted to go back
>couldnt because she had so many new options
>tried to get new gf
>can't because beta retard
>now i'm a lost mess without a female to hug/fuck/go to sleep with
>tfw loving and losing afterwards has completely killed the man inside me
>>
File: japan(us).jpg (2 MB, 2600x2902) Image search: [Google]
japan(us).jpg
2 MB, 2600x2902
>>29497878
yes... good.. abandon the white race. Let your future be culturally enriched
>>
>>29497234
Statistically your assumptions are wrong.
>>
>>29497234
This. The whole "mail-order bride" thing is a complete scam 99% of the time and the very concept is downright stupid. They're all just looking to sucker in a retarded beta, then divorce him as soon as they get citizenship.

>>29498002
Future is non-white no matter how many kids you have. There's over a billion Chinese people alone now, and that's just today. And we're not even counting places like India or Bangladesh, or any country in Africa. These people breed like rats and all you'll be doing by reproducing, is condemning your own kids to an even worse life than the one your generation has.
>>
>>29498002

It really doesn't matter. Unless the whole white race decides to just exterminate everyone else or something you're just fighting a losing battle.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.