[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to not listen to anything /fit/ says about lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1466729462337.png (562 KB, 1070x614) Image search: [Google]
1466729462337.png
562 KB, 1070x614
Daily reminder to not listen to anything /fit/ says about lifting fixing your life, and that staying natural is the best way to do it.

Daily reminder that you make more gains in a 12 week cycle of steroids than you can with 4 years of natty lifting.
>>
File: Dragon_Type_22-1-.jpg (39 KB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Type_22-1-.jpg
39 KB, 371x500
>>29495102
>lifted one year natty
>Bench went from 105 to 255
>Progress slowed, in the next six months it went from 255 to 285
>Fuckthat
>2 cycles later benching 350
>No negative effects
>Feel great all the time
Tbqh all these steroid haters are just people trying to keep the populace away from gains. Than again, if everybody was jacked and awesome like me competition would be hell.
>>
How do you get steroids discreetly? Don't they show up on drug tests?
>>
Can I get pill steroids
>>
>>29495299
Yes, but they're 100x more toxic than injections.
>>
>>29495275
They do. Cycle for 10 weeks, do 5-10 weeks off. You can go cold turkey whenever you want and stop forever keeping 90% of gains.
>>29495299
Steroids involve using a test base and an additive. The test base MUST be injected, the additive (dbol, whatever else i just use dbol) is a pill because it isnt as toxis as str8 test.
>>29495339
>Freshman football team all did oral test together at my HS
>They never lifted properly or cycled properly so they made 0 gains
>like 3 developed liver problems by the end of the year and had to be hospitalized.
>>
>>29495339
Dammit, diddled again
>>
I'm happy not being ultra ripped off roids because I'd rather be well rounded and throw fast punches and do sprints.
>>
Where do you even find them? I'd buy some in a heartbeat if I knew how, but I'm a robot that works out at home.
>>
>Any drugs to burn fat?
>Any drugs to give a big dick
>Any drugs to remove my crippling depression and suicidal tendencies
These are the real questions here
>>
>>29495102
That guy looked terrible before and still looks terrible after, he just sucks at lifting.
>>
bodybuilding is the female cosmetic industry for men
steroids are the male version of plastic surgery
there's the same deep sense of insecurity
>>
>>29495503
>Any drugs to burn fat?
DNP, anavar, clen tren, and a fuckload of others. DNP is the only dangerous one, but the most effective.
>Any drugs to give a big dick
Dick pills, bathmate. Lose fat and your dick will look bigger. Use steroids and your balls will get smaller while youre on cycle (they grow again off cycle) making your dick look bigger.
>Any drugs to remove my crippling depression and suicidal tendencies
Any recreational drug. Steroids will give you a test boost that will either make you super happy or super sad, its a lotto.
>>
>>29495445
b8.
Nvm, people CAN be this retarded.
>>29495449
slitmedia.co
>>29495552
agreed, roids are still godly
>>29495554
nah, plastic surgery makes you look better, roids make you feel better, get stronger, faster, and look better.
>>
>>29495562
Now I have everything I need!...except where to buy them, WHY CAN'T I JUST BUY RANDOM DRUGS WITHOUT THESE GODDAMN LAWS
>>
>>29495614
roidpharm
Slitmedia
Alvgear
Darkweb
Ask the biggest guy at your gym for some.
srs. Theyre legal everywhere else in the world, so you can buy them on the normal internet. They ship to the US no problem, because its not illegal for them to do so in their countries, and the US cant do anything to them.
>>
why are you posting this here nobody cares fucking degenerate
>>
>>29495649
ever heard of baiting?
Some guy who dosent even lift is saying lifting is futile.
But another guy came in and started giving info so i guess thread can still live.
>>
>>29495641
>first day on /r9k/
>Already finding out where to buy drugs
Goddamn, love this place
>>
The one on the right looks ridiculous
>>
>>29495687
Mom pls go

Originalfijrjr
>>
>>29495199

Roids are bad for your tendons though
>>
>>29495756
His pectorals look like muscular tits
>>
>>29495788
Only if youre a Noob and do them on top of noob gains.
You will gain so much muscle so fast your tendons wont keep up.
After 2 solid years of lifting, roids are good for your tendons.
GH is always bad, but that and DNP are the things I never do.
>>
>>29495791
Isn't that the point? :0
>>
>>29495682
make sure you know what youre doing.
go to /fit/ fraud general and r/steroids
They can be very fucking dangerous if you do them wrong. Be safe and you will be fine.
Lift for 2 years
Cycle
Use the correct dosages
Use PCT
Respond to any side effects quickly and appropriately.
>>
Any drugs to burn fat without having to do any exercise?
>>
>>29496166
DNP

its used in explosives an pesticides, but was found in the 1930s to have huge fat loss burning properties.

can literally double your metabolism
>>
holy shit that guy must be emperor of the manlets

i'm 6'2" and weigh the same as the first picture, 155lbs, and I look like I just walked out of auschwitz
>>
>>29496319
Holy shit anon where can I get this wonder drug that'll probably kill me
>>
Can you take roids without having worked out heavily before?

Like.go from average to jacked by roids + working out
>>
>>29496357
5'7, its taken from /fit/
>>
>>29496425
its extremely dangerous if you dont know what youre doing.

check out the threads on /fit/ for dnp

can be ok if used properly, but i wouldnt recommend it! its more of a last option...Samson option.
>>
>>29496425
DNP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
>>
>>29495584
Oh so you want me to have tiny balls like you and have no speed? Faggot.
What is with people trying to get you to all act the fucking same?
Jesus Christ.
People are different, fucking get over it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.