[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It usually starts around 6 months before the actual breakup.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>It usually starts around 6 months before the actual breakup.
>First she'll raise the topic of open relationships with you, just to see how you react. Then when you ask if she's already interested in someone else she'll admit that she's been speaking to the other guy for months before bringing it up with you, then admitting that they kissed.
>After getting understandably upset about this she'll try to make you feel like you're the bad guy, that you're trying to control her and that she feels trapped because you don't want her to sleep with other people.
>This will lead to a month of tension and arguments culminating in her destroying your self confidence by saying that being intimate with you makes her feel awful and that you're basically worthless as a partner.
>Because you're such a bitch you'll put up with continued mental abuse for months while you try to work things out by suggesting stuff like couples therapy and trying to change your mind about polyamory while she refuses to try therapy and continues to talk constantly about open relationships.
>After 5 months you'll go abroad for two weeks alone and realise you're happier than you've been in years because you're away from her.
Jesus christ why are redditors suck cucks?

What is it about redditors that inspires their girlfriends to treat them like this?
>>
Why do you care so much? Ive gone through my whole life without even finding about about some cuck being a cuck and frankly i dont give a damn.

Or maybe they like it. I wouldnt mind some raunchy cuck rp.
>>
>>29462183
>then admitting that they kissed
This is the point you should break up and never talk to that cheating piece of trash ever again.

>After getting understandably upset about this she'll try to make you feel like you're the bad guy, that you're trying to control her and that she feels trapped because you don't want her to sleep with other people.
This makes me mad, how the fuck are you supposed to just smile and nod when she kissed another dude. She cheated and admitted.
>>
>>29464131
No its the point that you kill them
>>
>>29464352
Link to story OP?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.