[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been accused of being a kiss ass? Are you one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: angif-kiss-ass-def2.jpg (65 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
angif-kiss-ass-def2.jpg
65 KB, 200x200
Have you ever been accused of being a kiss ass? Are you one?

I'm doing this internship and I just want to get it over with and take the path of least resistance while not embarrassing myself. I'm really polite to everyone and following all the rules meticulously. Apparently that can give off the impression of being a kiss ass. My coworkers are careless and sometimes kind of rude. One time I also got into trouble because of them, while being innocent. I was still reprimanded together with them, refusing to speak out out of fear for being labelled a selfish-cunt.

I don't know what to do anymore, no matter which decision I make, I lose in the end.
>>
Got pulled over and questioned by a couple cops while I was digging through the dumpster last night. I was carrying a couple grams of mushrooms, and could not kiss enough ass. Sweating bullets. Luckily they let me off without searching me, thank god.
>>
>>29440407

Because they thought you were a homeless bum.
>>
>>29440367
>I'm really polite to everyone and following all the rules meticulously.
There is literally nothing wrong with that and if your coworkers are giving you shit about it then ignore them and let them wallow in their own mediocrity. Don't follow those assholes, they aren't worth you staying in low management your whole life because they seem to want to stay there.

>My coworkers are careless and sometimes kind of rude.
Fuck them, do your own thing and get paid more when you advance.
>>
>>29440367
the normal person way to act is to pretend to be a good worker but break small rules and cut corners behind your bosses back
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.