[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw other guys are starting to talk to the new girl at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 44444444444444444444.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
44444444444444444444.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>tfw other guys are starting to talk to the new girl at work that I've been eyeing for the last month

Guys, what the fuck do I do? The other guys who are trying to advance with her are less attractive than me.

I've told her to have a good night before and she smiled, told me to have a good night, then looked down while still smiling. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm attractive, but is just shy and won't approach me.
>>
"he who hesitates masturbates"
>>
>just shy and won't approach me

If she won't approach you, the "more attractive" man in the workplace, she sure for shit won't approach the "uglier" guy.

Here's how girls work, OP.
You talk for a week, then you ask them out. If it has been past seven days, you are fucking over. It will NOT work. N O T _ W O R K
If it hasn't been a week since you met, have a few more full conversations, or have a fucking conversation, and right before they see you as a numale beta friend, sweep them off their feet and fucking make their vagina wetter than Florida and ask them out, go on a date, then fuck after two dates.
>>
>that awkward feel when you know your boss is fucking the new girl

She's a plain jane. Guess boss man has to get some pussy some time in his life.
>>
>>29430420
She's currently being really nice to a robot that I work with (I don't know if he browses r9k). She offered him a ride since he doesn't have a car, and told him she recently broke up with a guy.

This other guy is a 5'5" bug-eye manlet, has saliva buildup when he talks, and is a high school dropout with a manic mother.

Is she just being nice to him?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.