[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rant about your life in this thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1464235390676.jpg (119 KB, 655x578) Image search: [Google]
1464235390676.jpg
119 KB, 655x578
rant about your life in this thread
>>
Paranoia. Agoraphobia. Back pain. Neck pain. Constipation. Rectal bleeding? Shortness of breath. Headaches. Throat pain. Dry mouth. Tetnis. Dry skin. Itchiness. Unkempt hair and facial hair. Over eating. Hunger. Eye strain. Loneliness. Anxiety depression. Loss of sense of time. Hermit. Shut in. Loser. Worthless. Embarassment. 0 friends. Family issues. Dependant. Broke. Failed at everything. No one to talk to. Disinterest. Despair. Loss of hope. Irritability. Caffeine addiction. Nicotine addiction. Trance. Tfw no Lain bear
>>
File: prettymuchthis.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
prettymuchthis.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
shameless samefag here, im currently trying to recover from being a robot. Ive had depression and suicidal thoughts for quite sometime usually in the forms of ups and downs, recently its been more on the up sides but the same negative feelings and shitty situations Ive put my self in because of depression and laziness are still present.for example I'm failing at least three of my classes and am currently not on track to graduate highschool (im 18 mods) and although i definitely feel guilty about it I just feel so apathetic towards getting my grades up I don't see a point in trying since "I'm just gonna kill myself anyways" how do you get yourself out of a situation like this if you don't want to try or even be a functioning member of society? my dream is to be a artist but its so hard to balance grades and art and in the end im failing in both. at this rate im going to be another NEET and im really scared
>>
I need fucking heroin. Life is boring and empty. It's not even just that I'm trying to alleviate depression, I just flat out really fucking want heroin. I also want a crazy girl to get all fucked up and codependent with. My self destructive side is sort of rearing it's head, and I don't really feel like fighting it. I'm interacting with more people socially, and that feels weird. I'm really only getting drunk with them. I think there's a chance I'm going to turn to alcohol hard now that I don't have easy access to benzodiazepines. I wish I wasn't leaching off my family. It makes me feel like shit, and it makes it much harder to go on wild binges.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.