[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for anybody reading. I find myself constantly seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: deadpool on women.png (206 KB, 310x383) Image search: [Google]
deadpool on women.png
206 KB, 310x383
Question for anybody reading.

I find myself constantly seeing ads in support of women that have been through domestic violence. Not quite every day but it's always there. And the amount of support for women that have been through domestic violence is astronomical.

Yet I'm not a woman, and if I even try and debate on a public facebook post that all domestic violence is bad, not just boyfriends/husbands beating girlfriends/wives, I'm instantly demonised.

What I don't tell them is that I was at the end of that. I dated a woman, lived with her for a year. She used to throw plates at me, punch, kick, shit, she even pulled a kitchen knife on me once. And that's only the physical side.

So I'm asking. Are there any other robots here that have been through the domestic violence society refuses to acknowledge...?

... i feel so alone in this
>>
normie narrative and manginas

I had a good video on this once. "Don't hit a girl" etc.
>>
>>29415030

In hindsight, I should've knocked her teeth out. But now I can barely talk to anybody. I have a few friends I can kind of talk to about this but even then that's only when I've been abusing substances.
>>
>>29414866
>had crazy bitch gf just like that
>know she'd call the cops and get her on her side if I fought back
>decide to train my reflexes
>consistently catch plates she throws at me
>taunt her every time I catch one with "HEY BATTA BATTA!" and other weird shit
>block all punches and kicks while taunting her
>when she pulls a knife out, I dodge the slices and taunt her the whole time

I broke up with her the second I heard that she bought a gun
>>
>>29415272

Jesus Christ she bought a gun?
I mean I used to have to do the same physical shit with my ex because she would have done that too, but holy shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.