[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pet Stories Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 20160528_211129_HDR.jpg (352 KB, 853x852) Image search: [Google]
20160528_211129_HDR.jpg
352 KB, 853x852
Pet story thread?
>be me
>be an aspie for cats
>family has had a long history of household cats
>previous ones either ended up dying or being given away
>prevent the inevitable
>adopt a lively little kitten
>name her Daphne because we had a dog named scooby and another named scrappy
>give cat its own little tiny room where it can shit in its little box and drink water
>decide to play with cat
>get on all 4s and stoop to where we cut out a little hole for her
>pat the floor to rile her up
>she sees my hands
>gets ready to pounce my fingers
>hits bottom of door right smack in the cranium
>paws fly out from under the door
>looked like something out of a Tom and Jerry cartoon
>laugh it off, Daphne stays in corner and just... sulks
>grows up
>anti-social and hateful
>she hates life
>my cat obsesses over my mum who took care of her most
>i gave my cat autism

Pic related, it's the feline aspie herself.
>>
Great story senpai.
>>
>>29381329
>already have dog
>be drug addict in portland
>parents are on the east coast
>see a cat in the shop, its old and soft and I want it
>It seems to have a cold or something besides I don't have money for a vet
>It gets worse and I ask my parents for money for a vet
>They say no
>cat dies
>carry it to the vet who was a few blocks away and parents agree to pay 40 to have him cremated.
Bye Dolly! I'm so sorry!

I figured he was so old he might have died anyways, but I should have at least tried to give him up to the shelter maybe?
>>
>>29381563
reminds me of this one cat I used to have, charlie. she was black with white mittens and markings, don't remember the terminology. We had her when I was like, 7, and I remember bawling my eyes out when they gave her away.

(and yes, charlie is a fucking retarded name for a female cat, and you're looking at the guy who named him. then again I was 7)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.