[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
over the past year, my life has gone in a completely different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
over the past year, my life has gone in a completely different direction. the shit that happens to me on a regular basis makes me depressed and isolated. here's the story, to the best of my knowledge.

>i lived next to a narcotics agent, unbeknownst to me.
>smoked weed, random drugs in high school.
>came back from university, blazing in and around the house.
>no big deal it seemed.

>started dropping acid and doing hard drugs daily
>dad got a phone call saying that one of the phone numbers he pays for was being used for illegal activity.
>both of us brushed it off.

>one day at work, a group of men that fit the profile of an undercover cop, sat at my job and watched me.
>some had normal conversations and others just stared angrily/analytically at me.
>i told a coworker to tell me if they were following me with their eyes when i walked around the store.
>she said, yeah they are.
>realized i was under investigation.
>noticed regular citizens watching me, scratching their noses and tugging their ears while making eye contact with me. had no idea what it meant, but it bothered me.

>i dropped acid one day on the subway and it all went to hell. they were everywhere. everyone seemed to be aware of what was going on in my body and were hyperaware of my body language.

>this has never happened before, much drug use in the past never amounted to any psychotic tendencies. but this "surveillance" or whatever you want to call it was REAL.

>for the past year, everyone i meet is in on it. my father looked me in the eyes as he reached up to tug on his ear for no reason when i discovered my toothbrush had been used to clean the toilet. i had no idea what the fuck that was about.

>i've been in hospitals, therapist offices, all sorts of places. i go to work, school, starbucks.
>somedays it's not too bad, somedays it's pretty bad.

>i'm moving out at the end of the month.
>wish me luck.
>>
>>29491853
What made you want to do hard drugs in the first place?
>>
File: 7GnDeYk.jpg (135 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
7GnDeYk.jpg
135 KB, 1200x900
>>29491927
i was exposed to cocaine at a young age. the notion that a powder could make you feel good for a little while with no consequences was legitimate.

just to be clear, i've been off those drugs for a year as well. i just drink and smoke cigarettes, i suppose.

LSD was exactly what the hippie culture says it is for me; spirituality, consciousness raising.

ketamine was a daily thing because i guess i was depressed and i enjoyed the spacey feeling.

heroin, opiates, xanax pills, all that stuff was not important. MDMA and other uppers were not too great either because i've always been the guy who does drugs alone at his desk listening to music quietly.
>>
>>29492055
Well, good luck man.
>>
>>29491853
talk to one of them.
Walk up to one of them. Ask the time.
If theyre fbi they will shit themselves and stutter out.
Then ask them
"Do you think im ugly?"
>>
>>29492055
this sounds like a classic case of paranoia. don't let is devolve into a "gang stalking" delusion. if you were really part of some investigation or something don't you think you'd have been arrested? do you really think your own dad is in on some conspiracy against you? please try to think logically and without wild speculation. see a psychiatrist and try to get better.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.