[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any black nationalists on /r9k/? I wish we had a far right movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 65464165465644.gif (3 KB, 420x221) Image search: [Google]
65464165465644.gif
3 KB, 420x221
Any black nationalists on /r9k/? I wish we had a far right movement where we are just killing anyone who is even slightly thuggish looking.
>>
>>29487873
Sounds extreme.

>black nationalists
I don't get what this involves...

They're doing this to you though. I get that. The government doesn't want to fix the ghettos. It's just pretending to help. Letting in the drugs, and the war on drugs, mass incarceration, and encouraging black """culture""" and generalized dependency on welfare, and giving scholarships for fake education ("""black studies""") are all just ways to keep the black people down and buy off their votes. The blacks that actually want to stop this bullshit get called "uncle toms" and the like by the others (because it's like they want to be "more white" in their eyes). There are people behind this whole thing.
>>
>>29487873
>black nationalists
which nation is that? Kenya? Somalia?
>>
>>29487873
anyone who kills blacks is alright by me.

So... if I want to go clean out the ghettos with AK-47 gangs, does that make me a black nationalist? I'm half polish, half italian.
>>
>>29487873
feminists destroyed the black family and welfare took away any incentive to succeed, yet us blacks see them as the good guys
>>
>>29488402
You have your reasons reversed (feminism destroyed the will to succeed, and welfare destroyed the family structure), but I get the point.
>>
File: 234890890.jpg (56 KB, 398x375) Image search: [Google]
234890890.jpg
56 KB, 398x375
>>29487873
We have the same problem brother

Multiracial ethnonationalist movement when?
>>
>>29488219
>The blacks that actually want to stop this bullshit get called "uncle toms" and the like by the others (because it's like they want to be "more white" in their eyes)

This is one of the most challenging things about black culture. However, some of them seem to ignore the background of blacks in the ghetto and want to live up to the expectations of white people. But the ones that are "more black" make it appear that it's literally impossible for blacks to succeed from the ghetto. Which isn't, it's just way more harder because of the conditions they live in, Drugs and how the drugs got there, being so easy to buy guns, shutting down schools , and police profiling any black guy that "looks suspicious ".

My thoughts : Yes , blacks in the ghetto are victims of their environment, at the end of the day, some of them have to realize they must strive for a better life for them and their children. Never to prove to white people that were capable of being "civilized "
>>
That boat is long gone only hipsters and fags these days.
>>
Woah, did I magically summon all the reasonable people of this board?
>>
>>29487873
how do minorities with /pol/ views not turn into BLM/r/asianmasculinity types
>>
>>29488740
>how do minorities with /pol/ views not turn into BLM/r/asianmasculinity types
BLM doesn't have pol views and there is no equivalent for blacks to r/masculinity
>>
File: oscarwidepepe.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
oscarwidepepe.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>29487873
It's not like i dress like your typical black anyway. So i'm safe right?
>>
>>29488219
There was a great chance that blacks could have turned out completely different in the United States. But then things like the Black Wall Street Massacre happened
(http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/long-lost-manuscript-contains-searing-eyewitness-account-tulsa-race-massacre-1921-180959251/?no-ist)
and the Ku Klux Klan randomly burning down the houses of black families that wanted to live self-sustained and independent on the country side. Outside of the harsh racism present in the cities.
I'm not the kind of guy who indulges in modern day conspiracy theories about the government standing in the way of black progress though. Even if instances like the CIA giving blacks syphilis on purpose and having doctors not treat them to see and research the outcome has been proven to be true.
I think between the time when slavery ended and two decades after the black civil rights movement, blacks have been treated horribly for no good reason which resulted in whatever we are facing now.
I just want the black race to pull itself by the bootstraps, no matter what the current conditions are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.