[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncomfortable situations / altercations you've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
Any other betas been in confrontations or situations that make you uncomfortable to think about?

>few months ago
>colleague is leaving at work so everyone drinks a bit at the end of the shift as a goodbye
>this causes me to miss my train
>have to wait 45 minutes for the next one
>once I get on the next train, one of my work colleagues calls and I explain the situation
>since I'm quite tipsy and annoyed I swear quite a bit
>without warning some dad-Chad grabs the phone out of my hand, hangs up, and yells "will you stop swearing in front of my fucking kids?!"
>want to say something about how he too is setting a bad precedent by yelling and swearing at strangers
>pussy out and hit him with an "o-ok"
>he hands me back my phone and sits down
>for the rest of the journey he stares daggers at me
>have to sit there for 20 minutes pretending I don't notice
>want to tell him to back off but he was much bigger than me and clearly in no mood to take shit from a beta faggot such as myself
>get off at my stop
>hear him call me an asshole as I step off the train
>wait for the doors to close and the train to leave
>flip him off through the window as it departs, see him spasm violently in frustration and shake his fist at me
>speed walk home incase he comes back to beat the shit out of me
>catch the bus to work for the next couple weeks
>>
File: 1461052333609.jpg (7 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
1461052333609.jpg
7 KB, 260x225
>>29487479
Sounds to me like you've won that battle, friend.
>>
Pls post more , shit like this have happened to me but i have never tell anybody because i dont want to be seen as a beta faggot..
>>
File: 1465057974444.png (122 KB, 345x321) Image search: [Google]
1465057974444.png
122 KB, 345x321
>>29487614
Certainly doesn't feel that way

>>29487729
One more. Not the same kind of thing but a confrontation I did not enjoy regardless.

>several years ago
>walking home from college at about 6pm
>walk past a bus stop where there are a bunch of drunk 16~ year olds (I was about 18-19)
>one of them asks me for change for the bus
>say I've got no change on me and apologise
>one of them (a nog no less) stands in my way and says I'm lying and he can hear change in my pocket
>threatens to "batter the shit out of me" if I don't give him money for the bus
>immediately get kinda worried even though I am bigger than all of them
>give him a couple coins from my pocket
>he laughs in my face and calls me a little bitch
>one of them throws the coins at me as I walk away and calls me a faggot

Probably the smallest I've ever felt.
>>
To be honest this kind of shit its the only thing that keep me from beating depression.
i have a girlfriend , good friends and and i'm studying a carreer i love and i'm good at .But for some fucking reason people keep teasing me in the streets,i can't find any logical explanation for this shit,is very weird since i wasn't even bullied at school.
>>
>>29488326
I know that pain anon, I never got bullied in school but I find myself getting teased and treated like shit so much nowadays and I don't know why
>>
This shit fucking sucks because i know for a fact that its not my fucking fault.
some hippie therapist i went to suggested that this is some karma shit from past lifes,but i refused to believe that shit , i'm a good person for fuck sake!

at least this experience has made aware of how shitty humans beings can be.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.