[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want a clear stance on this please are prostitutes any good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453030854842s.jpg (9 KB, 249x201) Image search: [Google]
1453030854842s.jpg
9 KB, 249x201
i want a clear stance on this please

are prostitutes any good ?

does it come close to simulate intimacy ?
>>
it's filth

it will be only bussiness and worst of all, you'll loose your virginity with an stranger

much better an afternoon spent with a friend (female) though it's only a friend, interest from her is real
>>
>>29486695
It's probably worth it just to experience a vagina, but after that it becomes an expensive way of masturbating.
>>
It depends

If you're depressed because you're not getting sex, then sure, go see a prostitute. Maybe it'll help you get over your obsession with virginity, but I can assure you that it is very underwhelming, and doesn't compare to sex with a loving partner.

If the reason you're depressed is because you're lacking a relationship, then it won't do a thing for you. You'll probably just hate yourself for barely lasting five minutes, ruining what little confidence you have.

However, it's more than likely that you're depressed for a multitude of other reasons, and that it won't help in the slightest. If you want to get over your depression then you need to work on yourself before pursuing a relationship. Trust me when I say that it's impossible to love someone when you don't love yourself.

If you're doing it because you're only curious what sex feels like, and you want to experience it for once, then sure man. Go for it. But I don't think people here "want" sex, so much as they think they need it, which is a real shame. There is so much more to life than that. Only do it if you don't care about it that much, basically.
>>
It's pretty amazing. Most of you are probably just doing it wrong, kek
>>
>>29488258

tl;dr "Stop looking for your soulmate and start looking for your soul, mate"
>>
>>29488258
>its impossible to love someone when you dont love yourself

is this not just a fancy slogan ?
>>
>>29488391

Normies say it a lot, yeah. That's only because they don't understand what it means, really. Their perception of love is often just as broken, but from stupid rom-coms and shit.

The truth of the matter is that when you're depressed, lonely and have low self esteem it's very easy to fall in love. Compared to you they're amazing, you refuse to see their flaws. After years of being constantly rejected and told you weren't good enough, when someone starts giving you the slightest affection, you're head over heels. You don't love them, you love your idealised perception of them. Love isn't something you just fall in to, it's a choice. A choice to accept someone for exactly as they are, flaws and all. To say, you're not perfect, but you're perfect for me. But you can't do that when you don't accept yourself, because that is only indicative of having warped perceptions of yourself, from being told everyday you're not good enough or whatever the cause was.

I phrased that poorly, but I hope you get it.
>>
>>29488513
>you can't do that when you don't accept yourself

Because how can you know who is perfect for you, when you don't even know yourself. Forgot to explain that bit.
>>
>>29486695
tried it, she was hot and very skilled blower, but comparing to the intimacy of a real gf it doesnt even get close of course, bitches do it for money and clients are there to fuck, nothing more
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.