[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday I see rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: zyzz2.jpg (85 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85 KB, 736x552
Everyday I see rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends. How is this possible? I was told you needed a job and a car if you wanted a girlfriend. Both of which I have.
>>
>>29483550

Here's the thing.

1. Her dad is already rich, so she doesn't need a guy to support her
2. The unemployed loser is probably attractive and lays pipe for days.

Some of the biggest "losers" I know have the best looking girlfriends. I'm talking about guys 25 - 27 unemployed living at home waking up at noon every day doing bong rips and playing video games smashing girls most guys dream about. Meanwhile the below average looking wagecuck gets up at 6 am every morning to their miserable job, still hasn't lost their virginity, lives in constant pain and sadness. That's why I gave up on life after I started see this in real life. Hell I grew up with a kid that's a hydro engineer, is 26 makes over 100k a year already, has a nice apartment, a badass new sports car and he wants to hang himself because he can't get a gf or laid at all. Why even play the game?
>>
>>29483550
>Both of which I have.

You must be lying. Almost everyone I know with a girlfriend has a job and a car.

It's simple mathematics. You either have a job and a car, and so you have a girlfriend. Or you have a job and a car, but you're also obese or a skinnyfag - in which case the minimum requirements go up and simply having both a job and a car (e.g. wagecuck mcjob + mcshitbox car) are no longer sufficient requirements to qualify for a 2.5+ tier girlfriend.

Sorry bro, you got scammed. A NEET who is relaxed and chill, however, has a good chance.
>>
NEETs are alpha males who actually enjoy themselves, can relax, and don't grovel for pocket change every day under threat of starvation.
Wagies are beta males, cucked mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. What woman would want anything to do with a mess like that?
>>
The absolute worse thing you can be to a girl is BORING. they don't give a shit about anything other than the cheap excitement you can add to their lives.

Thst means you either have to be a fucking BIG WINNER. or a fucking HUGE LOSER. either extreme is exciting, the middle is boring to them
>>
>>29483550
cos they mirin brah
>>
>>29483550

exactly. why do we always tell ugly betas "if you make money girls will like you". we know that's bullshit. there's homeless people who get laid every week because they're "cute".
>>
>>29483550
>>29484148
>I was told you needed a job and a car if you wanted a girlfriend.
>why do we always tell ugly betas "if you make money girls will like you".
I'll let you in on a secret anon.
Girls DO want ugly betas that slaved their lives away for a stable job.
But only as providers, once she has had her ride on the Dick Dodgems and has a kid or too made from Chad's seed for you to support.
The "Work hard and you will get a wife/gf" meme is advice given PURELY to gullible betas in order to make more potential providers in the future.
>>
>>29483550
Fuck did Zyzz have a retarded haircut, makes him look like more of a faggot
>>
>>29483754
>HUGE LOSER

I am a neet who's hit rock bottom with only robots to talk about my life with. Why am I not swimming in pussy.
>>
>>29484815
when he says huge loser I'm sure he means a tatted up drug addict who beats homeless people to death for the lulz
>>
File: ghdfh5.png (288 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ghdfh5.png
288 KB, 500x375
>>29483550
NEETs who have nothing to lose will not put nearly as much effort into getting gf as wagecuckies do. This allows them to be flexible in their habits, experimenting with different approaches and sometimes stringing along several girls at once.

It helps if you're attractive though. Also go for the "ironic sadboy" thing at first. Girls eat that shit up.
>>
File: citizenwatch.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
citizenwatch.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
I mean if they're rich then they are probably just with the guy cause he's hot and good in bed.

Also even fairly average men can get girlfriends without a job as long as they are doing something with their life. I met one of my exes when I was living with my parents, taking one class a semester at the university and spending most of my free time playing video games. She was cute and slim and I'm an ugly manlet so it clearly wasn't just looks.

The only thing that's even special about me at all is my citizen watch.
>>
File: Pizza steve moonman.png (132 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Pizza steve moonman.png
132 KB, 800x450
>rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends

yeah, girls with daddy's money. They all think they can change their boyfriends so they can amount to something.

The girl I was friend with had a drug addicted boyfriend that she tried to help. 10 years later they are both addicts.

Cosmic justice punishes Stacys most of the time
>>
im a fucking loser, NEET, alcoholic and i get laid becuase i have an 8/10 face and confidence.
>>
danger and drama over good decent traits

letting women select sexually has literally destroyed civilizations in the past
>>
>>29485033

Literally this I'm also a NEET that plays videogames all day not even that confident but my 7,5/10 face attracts some girls
>>
>>29485012

they're still together and love each other that's what is important you're just a lonely wagecuck posting on 4chin
>>
>>29485197
>love each other
>women
>loving others
Top Zozzle anon
>>
Kek

Typical beta provider mentality

>"w-women are only interested in shekels!"

If a woman actually wants that cock she will take care of your ass just to keep it. She'll be your chauffeur, maid, sex toy, and ATM machine if she's attracted to you.

Her brain will scream "this guy is supposed to put babies in me".

If you're a beta her brain will scream "how can I guilt trip/flirt as much money out of him without letting him touch me?"
>>
>>29483550
Have a job. Within 2 days of getting my first car I lost my virginity in the back of it.
>>
>>29484943
>"ironic sadboy"
What's that?
>>
>>29483754
FUCKING THIS

A woman would rather be utterly miserable than bored

High intensity drama, fun, or action (emotional or mental) keeps them going
>>
>>29485278
Not him but my guess is a guy who looks all "tortured" and broody
>>
>>29485350
But i guess you need to look "attractive" to pull this off.
>>
File: 1400535620283.jpg (30 KB, 172x232) Image search: [Google]
1400535620283.jpg
30 KB, 172x232
>>29485197
Being a junkie is worse than being a shitposter on 4chan
>>
>>29485282
That's pretty much why I've given up, not just with women but close friends. I always felt under some pressure to be interesting and exciting and doing stuff and I'm not like that. I like to be alone and think a lot. I don't know why the vast majority of people feel the need to be in relationships.
>>
>>29485371
No shit. Tortured and brooding guys are lean with good cheekbones, not lard asses.
>>
File: e0d.jpg (122 KB, 680x977) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
122 KB, 680x977
>>29483550
>work retail/grocery
>everyday is the same shit
>chad and his gf come in
>chad always scowling with that 'THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT, BITCHFAG' look
>gf loads cart, gf pushes cart, gf has to shrink down and say 'ok' when chad bursts out with 'FUCK, BECAUSE! ALRIGHT, BITCH? FUCK WHY DO YOU MAKE ME YELL AT YOU IN PUBLIC?'
>chad gets in car and waits for gf to load all the heavy shit
>>
A friend of mine got married to a rich girl recently
She works and he just stays pretty for her
>>
>>29485448
Then it's not worth effort. You need to have better character than looks in the long run. I have neither so i sit in r9k.
>>
>>29485371
Rule number one of pulling anything off is don't look unattractive.
>>
>>29485502

Sounds like a real man.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.