[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post things ITT that you have learned about life >trust absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1413994487854.png (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1413994487854.png
221 KB, 500x375
post things ITT that you have learned about life

>trust absolutely no one, they will let you down in some way or another
>hard work only gets you so far, luck does half the work
>bad things happen to good people
>most people are stupid degenerates that lack empathy
>>
>trust absolutely no one, they will let you down in some way or another
Other people can be shit but you still need to collaborate and manage them if you want to achieve anything

>hard work only gets you so far, luck does half the work
You need to apply 'hard work' at right thing and right moment for it to be effective.

Well, no shit. There wouldn't be any bad people if karma worked flawlessly.

>most people are stupid degenerates that lack empathy
Don't put yourself in situations where you need empathy. Wallowing in self-pity is useless.
>>
>Karma is a lie
>God is a lie
>Love is a lie

Some times it feels like the more I try to be a good person, the worse things become for me
>>
File: 1396497087137.jpg (89 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
1396497087137.jpg
89 KB, 515x600
>>29478042

all things most people learn at 16

heres what people learn at 24

>only be around people you cant trust
>hard work brings you everything, luck only gets you so far
>bad things happen to everyone
>most people are stupid, including you
>>
>>29478344
>only be around people you cant trust
Lol, you kidna went overboard with this one.
Should have been
>keep people you don't trust close
>>
>>29478042
>post things ITT that you have learned about life
Nothing in life really matters

Fuck this gay world
>>
>>29478042
>people with real problems don't hang out online
It's like screaming into the abyss.
>>
File: 1465512738359.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
1465512738359.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>>29478344
>hard work brings you everything
>>
File: 1466242538461.gif (2 MB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
1466242538461.gif
2 MB, 286x400
>>29478344
>hard work brings you everything, luck only gets you so far
lmao
>>
>>29478432
It does?
I mean most of the people on this board fall into the category of "I was smart but too lazy to study" Stereotype. They didn't work hard so they didn't succeed, people who did work hard don't go to this board.
>>
Work could easily be fun if there were no coworkers.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (146 KB, 980x840) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
146 KB, 980x840
>>29478464
Not true lad, you're born succesful or fucked from the start. How well you do at school is mostly to do with how your brought up.
>>
>>29478730
But I'm still right, if you was brought up bad then you're less inclined to work hard and thus fail. If you was raised well then you'll work hard with support of everyone around you can you'll be successful.
>>
>never give a shit what women think of you. the sooner you do this, the less time you waste
>>
Only your opinion about yourself matters , no one else does. Do not cater yourself to them and allow them to judge you because that will make you live a life of misery. Only you can judge yourself.
>>
It's not what you say, it's that you say. That you're in communication with fellow human beings. If you don't do this regularly it fucks you up just like if you don't eat or sleep regularly.
>>
>>29478042
I can confirm the trust thing, only person I've ever opened up to laughed at me with his friends

won't have that happening again
>>
>>29478042
Women are all filthy witches whores who are up to no good at all. Never trust them.
>>
>>29478344
heres what people learn at 102 it's 2018 for Christ's sake

>only trust around be people you
>bring work luck everything money money money
>bitches all day fuck money money money
> :(
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.