[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one day you will literally be dead and cease to exist for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1363591635852.png (258 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1363591635852.png
258 KB, 421x500
>one day you will literally be dead and cease to exist for the rest of eternity

fuck dudes we gotta enjoy this plane while we're riding it
>>
I should make music that will outlive me.
>>
>>29474823
we know, man. that's why we're all so depressed. it's not because we just don't want to enjoy life, it's because every time we try, we fuck it up.

I have so much shit I want to do with my life, but every time I try to get started, I have some problem with time and money and balancing everything and I can't fit it all in. I would go out to eat more, but I can't afford it. I would fuck more women, but I'm trying everything I know how to do and it isn't working. It hurts to fail this hard, and i'm running out of energy.

Please stop telling me that I "have to" enjoy life. It's not as easy as choosing to.
>>
>>29474823
Prove it shit butt
>>
>these normals want to keep living
>>
Death is heaven. You'll love it
>>
Death is not the end
prove me wrong
>>
1 Trillion years is a second when you're dead
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.