[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here wanna die? How do you want to die? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: 1464120882431.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464120882431.gif
2 MB, 300x300
Anybody else here wanna die?
How do you want to die?

I want too much cocaine to stop my heart while I'm lying on a beach. The waves could rush over my lifeless body until high tide drags me out to sea.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x1825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x1825
My fantasy is getting shot by either Adam Lanza or Robert Hawkins. Pic related (in this drawings it's Robbie shooting me.) no hate pls
>>
>>29473601
>Anybody else here wanna die?
Yeah
>How do you want to die?
REALLY would want it to look like an accident.
I guess I don't have the motivation to figure out something reliable and go through with it.
>>
>>29473601
that sounds like a bitchin way to go. I almost died at a rave. almost OD on molly, went back to the apartment to get drunk and do a lot of coke. barely remember anything, but I think I sucked a dudes dick and woke up in a filled bathtub. somebody had the decency to charge my phone though, so there that...
I want to die, but not really. like just dream forever. not really be me, but always something else. I know it's unrealistic, but I guess dying in my sleep at any age during any circumstance. just as long as I'm dreaming
>>
>>29473753
Same, though I'd probably just make it look like a car accident or something but I don't want to survive and be a vegetable.
>>
>>29473828
Just Princess Diana yourself
>>
File: 1466421208667.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1466421208667.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
Die saving a life or in battle
Can't let them know I wanted desperately to not be alive
>>
>>29473940
Smart thinking. Die a hero instead of a pitiful human being and still reach your ultimate end goal.
>>
>>29473601
That gif is the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed in a gif
>>
>>29473823
waqtch vanilla sky hahah
>>
File: das_it_mane.jpg (42 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
das_it_mane.jpg
42 KB, 392x400
Want to OD on gummy vitamins
>>
File: 1466484114916.jpg (18 KB, 480x135) Image search: [Google]
1466484114916.jpg
18 KB, 480x135
After smoking the most wonderful bowl of weed and at the end when I've spent the entire time listening to music and eating junk food I'll pull a trigger and end it right at the come down when you start to feel sleepy.
>>
>>29473601
slowly drinking myself to death op. better than outright suicide looks at the shit going on. imho were seeing the beginning of fucked times so smoke em if you got em.
>>
>>29476866
dude if that's what the end agenda is do a hit a crack and rail a massive line of heroin. trust youll thank me in the after life
>>
Yes
Wiped from existence in my sleep

I've been praying this every night for 3 years now
>>
I'm pretty sure coke overdose is less comfortable than you're imagining it.

Anyway, for me it's heroin and benzo's. Big enough CNS depressant overdose, die with a fat spliff between my lips. Find a nice spot along the river and sit down on the ground, leaning back on a tree. Nod out watching the water run.
>>
>>29476999
If you want to die, you really should be shooting.
>>
>>29477005
I often have a dream where it is a reverse "It's a wonderful life" the angel shows me how life for everyone would be better without me.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (224 KB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
224 KB, 656x368
>>29477029
well its too fast for the newb I mean if your gonna go enjoy it that shit. they may even change their minds. why die when you can be a heaven addict?
>>
>>29477089
If I kill myself, I don't want the chance to change my mind. And I already know how amazing heroin is, I just still want to die.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (123 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
123 KB, 1360x768
>>29477118
i dont know you but honestly dont quit dont be a bitch ride it out you think that shit is romantic it aint its real fucking pussy move anon. check yourself you are better than this!
>>
>>29476999
My plan offers an escape route since after smoking weed I've always felt more at peace with myself. This offers a way out, unless I go through with it I'm not losing anything.

Heroin means I would actually have to pull the trigger since I don't want to live life after heroin. I just don't.
>>
>>29477199
Fuck off, I'll kill myself if I want to. I probably won't, but if I want to enough, I will, and no amount of liberally applied jus b urself tier philosophy will stop me.
>>
>>29477220
what is the problem young anon? honestly i am curious and it helps to let shit like this out.
>>
File: 1465261984941.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1465261984941.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>29477199
You're in a thread about how we would prefer to die, in a board meant for the absolute outcasts of first world society where we cannot find comfort in our solitude, in the most untrustworthy and tryhard website on the internet.

I don't know what state of mind you have to start telling us to not kill ourselves and not even enjoy our own discussion
>>
>>29477249
bro you are welcome to it. but I for one would like to know more about you and who you where.
>>
>>29477278
The problem? Like my life? There isn't anything wrong, I just don't have anything fucking good happening. don't have a single person to talk to. It's nothing I can be proud of, I'm just a coward of a person that doesn't own up to my mistakes.

Let me just dream of floating away from life OK? This isn't a place to preach, we aren't interested. Like the thousands of other crusaders coming here to preach that it gets better, we don't care, let us just mind each other.
>>
>>29477326
You openly stick out in the discussion as someone that doesn't come here or rightfully fits in. Please leave
>>
File: 1442175917837.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442175917837.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>29477289
you act like i havent been there or already am. please keep thinking im chad either way it wont help im just trying to put a positive note. I got moobs im a lvl33 wiz balding. if anything I want you young fuckers to realize shit aint as fucking bad.and if it is then dont feel bad to reach out.
>>
>>29477326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmNpjCFSkZw
>>
>>29477395
Don't care, fuck off and make your own thread for blogging, I came into THIS SPECIFIC thread to talk about a suicide and you in your need to feel good came here and derailed the topic and scared everyone off.

Also Being ugly doesn't make you relatable.
>>
>>29477367
i got an ear fellow robo I will hear you. I know what that is like Im just reaching out
>>
I wanna die happy

so probably a cocaine overdose while candy flipping

too bad I don't have the money to do it
>>
>>29477426
What's stopping you from making your own thread for listening to others.
>>
>>29477440
O would just pull out a loan from the bank. Not sure what I would do to convince them to let me have the money. But they probably know when some punk just wants crack money.
>>
>>29477422
>I came into THIS SPECIFIC thread to talk about a suicide

lol why havent you tried it scared?
>>
>>29477409
Cute orginlllll
>>
>>29477467
I still have a shred of hope, it'd be a waste to let it go. I just like picturing the end. I wouldn't want to die of old age anyway.
>>
Coma. After about a month, lethal injection. The dream..
>>
>>29477490
>yah but nah encourage the fucker to kill himself

OP anon laugh this off
>>
>>29477551
I don't understand what you just posted or what you're trying to say
>>
>>29477551
what does this mean

oreganol
>>
I don't want to die. I just want to live as somebody else in a different world. Other than that, life and death seem equally shit.
>>
Always fantasized about a scenario where armed robbers break into my place and I catch them and they spaz out and try to fight me instead of gtfo. I end up killing them both but sustain wounds in the process of the struggle that would prove fatal within the hour, giving me enough time to send out any final messages to the first people that come to mind. I like this scenario because I would look like a hero to my roomates and my family/what friends I had left would know I didn't die a bitch
>>
>>29477693
doesn't an hour give you enough time to pussy out and call an ambulance tho
>>
>>29477816
It would already be called by one of my roomates

it fucking better be
>>
I would very much like to die as soon as possible.
Doesn't matter how as long as it's quick, just fucking end me already
Today preferably
>>
I'm losing reasons to live every day but I am too much of a pussy to slit my wrists because it sounds painful

Earlier i was fantasizing about leaving a public suicide note and dying knowing people would go out of their ways to care about me for a week
>>
But what if you were Legion, what then?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.