[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stacy doesn't want Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What's your excuse now autismos

http://aplus.com/a/women-in-the-uk-describe-the-looks-of-a-perfect-man-and-it-s-not-what-most-men-would-think-?c=6450&utm_campaign=i102&utm_source=a11303

>A study commissioned by Jacamo, a British menswear label reveals that when it comes to long-term dating 72 percent of women in the UK actually prefer men with the "boy next door" look as opposed luscious hulks.
>>
Those are fucking losers. Besides that who gives a shit what women want in their beta provider? I want to be a luscious hunk. Intimidating men and soaking their bitches panties everywhere I go. I don't care if she doesn't like me because I don't like her outside of her sexual role in my life.

Besides that it kind of makes sense a clothing company for ugly fat people would try and spread the idea that women like fat ugly guys. I'm not like rippletits saying an adult male weighs 200lbs. If you're going to be skinny you better have a 6 pack though. And if you weigh over 200lbs you better have a 6pl8 diddly if you don't have a 6 pack.

The standards for men are so low it'd almost be pathetic if not for the fact that women aren't held to any standards at all.
>>
>>29473285
That's what women tell men to put the omegas and betas like us down

Ultimately they all dream of getting banged by ultra handsome dark triad men, deep down. I'll never be that so I've given up
>>
no shit.

lots of women like a pretty boy, not all women are attracted to hypermasculinity. if you look at the most attractive men they usually have a mix of masculine and feminine features.
>>
>>29473285
I don't trust anything lefty britfags have to say
>>
>>29473285
> when it comes to long-term dating
> long-term dating

In other words, alpha fux beta bux
>>
>>29473458

Women only like masculine features. A pretty boy can be masculine just like a roided up super autist /fit/bro can still come off as creepy and feminine. Femininity is a negative trait, as in meaning negative. Femininity in men is a negative trait as in meaning negative as well as meaning bad.
>>
>>29473285
>drug addled white whores say they want black and Pakistani men

Not surprised. White women are all whores.
>>
Fembot here. This "research" is retarded and the guy on the right looks like a faggot.
>>
>>29473495

Chad might have filled her mouth, ass, and pussy with his cum earlier that day but he loses. Who is he with now? Probably some other girl, not her. The real winner is the one holding her that night. Cheating is wrong but we're human, people make mistakes. If it's true love then it will work out. Meanwhile Chad is lost, adrift an empty sea of pussy. I almost pity him.
>>
implying women know what they want

Oringinals
>>
>>29473543

All women are whores, looking at the statistics women are the least whorish by like 1/100 of a percent. White women are the least likely to date outside their race in America.
>>
Here's the thing about chad. He is a male power fantasy.

He is what gay men and, you, get your rocks off, not what most women want. They're not settling for a "beta provider". It's what they really like. They really like swimmer bodies, they don't mind flab, they really like confidence, intelligence, and wit.

Chad is a very convenient excuse not to improve and become a decent human being, as it's all hopeless anyway.
>>
>>29473708

But Chad is confident, intelligent, and witty. And Chad is a lore model, someone we aspire to become. Just because you have a vagina and the concept of self improvement is totally foreign does not mean men are the same. I understand you could just be lying because you want to maintain the pool of betas, but chomp chomp I'm eating the b8 either way.

All women want Chad. If they can't get his nuts in a vice through marriage they can instead get some beta fuck to put his nuts in a vice and fund her lifestyle while she puts Chad's nuts in her mouth since at least it's kind of like being with Chad even if it's just for a single night of infidelity.
>>
>>29473285
>Women knowing what they want
I-its was the truth in the moment.
>>
>A study commissioned by Jacamo, a British menswear label
kek
Let me guess, what women """""""REALLY""""""" want is an average man that's well dressed right?
>>
>Anon posts research and study on manlets
>LOOL MANLETS THIS IS PROOF KILL URSELF

>Anon posts research and study on attractiveness
>LOOOOL FUCKING BULLSHIT RESEARCH STUDY

You guys are so fucking stupid
>>
File: 1466652265809.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466652265809.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>29473608
r9k should whitelist blank posts with images
>>
>>29474580

You'd be surprised. I've posted some incredibly stupid shit, expecting it to get treated as post post post irony but quickly get multiple bites. Then have to fall into the role and maintain the facade.

Some guys think like that, and many women say or at least think like that. Putting it into words like that forces one to acknowledge the reality of believing such a thing. Any justification and mental gymnastics for getting with or keeping a loose woman is essentially a paraphrasing of it.
>>
File: 1456683443670.png (280 KB, 369x340) Image search: [Google]
1456683443670.png
280 KB, 369x340
>long term dating
more like beta providers lmao
>>
>>29473285
>the average woman is attracted to the average man

News at 11
>>
>>29473285
>72 percent of women in the UK actually prefer men with the "boy next door" look

Daily reminder that this is what girsl mean when they say they want to nice sweet guy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.